“Going home”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Klm airline was extremely good flight considering 7 1/2 hr flight. Very helpful airline host. Ticket counter and inside airport boarding gate. Food was good for airplanes dining. I highly recommended this airline. Extra baggage cost similar to other airline price. Comfortable relaxing seats in Economy sections. Plenty of leg room and overhead compartment storage. Will be flying klm from now on. Planes were on time every time on both journey coming down and returning back

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank MPena2014
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social media representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2020

Thank you for sharing your personal experience flying with us. We're glad you enjoyed the amenities as well as our brand of service on board. We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to having you fly with us again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (31,090)

Reviewed 25 January 2020

I had to fly back at short notice due to an unexpected serious family illness. I was worried about connecting flights as time was short in Schipol. When I explained my concern to the staff in Rome, they, and the flight crew could not have been more helpful. They radioed ahead to check my gate, made sure I got off the plane first, that I knew where to go and then that the crew on the second aircraft were aware. The second crew moved me forward and made sure I was (again) first off the aircraft to meet my taxi. I made it home just in time and cannot thank KLM enough for their wonderful staff and outstanding performance! They went above and beyond and I have kept the beautiful card the crew gave me as I left the aircraft. Thank you KLM.

Date of travel: July 2019
1  Thank YorkshireSailor69

Thank you for sharing your experience flying with us. The warm, personal, yet professional, approach of our cabin crew is what they have come to be known for and that which we are most proud of. We're glad you had the chance to experience it. We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to having you fly with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

The trip involved KLM ticket to Buenos Aires and hotel stay Monserrat 7 nights, Buenos Aires Salta street (socalled KLM package). The flight was ok, on time, no issues with security, although the waiting time for visa check in Buenos aires is about 90 min. The pre-arranged limousine service from airport to hotel was well on time going and coming back.
The only thing what was not so good, is that for a 4600 euro trip with 2 we got a really cheap and shabby hotel .

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank giessenjo

We're glad to learn that you had a pleasant experience overall flying with us despite your disappointment with the hotel. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you in one of our future flights!

Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

I travels from AUH to ZAG via Amsterdam on Jan 15. I have to say that 1 Star I gave here is not for the cabin crew, aircraft or catering as crew was very experienced and very accommodating.
My negative review is regarding my pet traveling as excess luggage. We had a layover over 4 hours in AMS and I had to pay 150 euro for pet hotel where by default was supposed to be taken ( rule for layover over 2 hours). I was fine with that as my dog would be taken for a walk and given water before second flight. However, he was never taken to the pet hotel, and was not given a drop of water on a 15 hour journey. Moreover, in AMS they could not locate him for couple of hours as he was stuck somewhere in transit. No one really cared about it, but got told that I will not get the money back for the service I already payed for but never used.
This is a terrible exploit of people traveling with their pets, and would not recommend them.

Date of travel: January 2020
3  Thank Lilla_bj
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social Media Representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

We regret to learn of this unfortunate experience, Lilla. We truly understand how frustrating this must have been. In this case, we kindly advise you to contact us through our social media channels (Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp) for further assistance with your concern. We thank you for your time, and hope that we will be able to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Starting from Schipol airport, it's definitely a nice environment and a well organised airport to wait for your flight. Flight was on time, aircarft was clean, snack was tasty (I didn't expect any snack and beverages for a short haul flight within Europe) and flight attendants were well trained and behaved. I cannot find any weaknesses.

Date of travel: January 2020
1  Thank MichaelGR983

We're glad to learn that you had a pleasant experience overall flying with us, Michael. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you in one of our future flights.

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.