“Skyhigh to Havana”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 15 December 2018

A long distance flight scheduled just right. A 10 hour flight leaving at noon and arriving just befor sunset. Good inflight services and friendly personnel

Date of travel: November 2018

Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

In my opinion the best airliner ever. Safe and clean planes. Very friendly and helpfull staff and always on time. Never had a delay or bad experience with this company! Also a great 24h helpdesk via phone, Whats app or email. Perfect for a flight of +10 hours.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

Customer service will lie to you. Rebooked on an impossible to achieve connection, told I would reach destination on time. Reached destination over a day late.

On request for reimbursement, first told I would receive payment, then reneged shortly before payout. This despite fellow passengers receiving reimbursement.

Always have far to few counters open at check-in and baggage drop off. Food average.

There is no reason to book KLM. They are neither the cheapest, the most comfortable, or the friendliest- and not even a healthy mix of the above.

The only royal thing about this airline is the royal pain in the ----- they are to their passengers.

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank Alex G
Reviewed 15 December 2018

This is the second time we have done this trip in the past year or so, I love the direct flight. While a long flight, the flight team did an excellent job keeping us fed and hydrated. Food quality was very good. My only "complaint" is the seat comfort. I am fairly tall and I had no place to stretch my legs. Also it is hard to sleep in the seats and I had a neck pillow with me. All in all I recommend this flight if you want to get to Netherlands in a reasonable time (you land around 8:30 am).

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2018

Staff were lovey. We made our connection, but our baggage didn't. Had to wait 24 hours for our bags.

Date of travel: December 2018