“Great dreamliner experiance”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delhi to Amsterdam by dreamliner (B787-9) flight was awesome. Nothing I have to complain. Clean, less noisy good looking blue cabin with large windows and big screens attracted me very much. Food could have been better. Amsterdam to Manchester flight was ok. No screen and no food. Only very small snacks with fruit juice/coke. In Amsterdam airport, we had to wait 50 minutes with 3 year old kid to clear the hand luggage screening before catching the next flight. I felt ridiculous and no priority even for the kids. We had 1h 40 minutes to catch the next flight. We just made it with just 10 minutes in our hand. So be careful when you have the connecting flights. At least 2 hrs will be a safe option.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The plane left two hours late. I paid extra for a place on the Amsterdam flight to Bucharest, but I lost this plane because of the very long delay of leaving Montreal. Who is returning my money for an inexistent service ?! I am completely disappointed and in the future I will avoid this company.

1  Thank Ovidiu D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I purchased a flight from Quebec to Rome from KLM, the flight between Quebec and Montreal in code-share with Westjet. I learned through the newspapers that Westjet has cancelled its flights from Quebec to Montreal. When I verified my reservation on the Net, I saw that our flight was now departing from Montreal, no mention of Quebec City. I called KLM several times, but the employees did not seem to be aware of the situation. On my last call, I was finally told that we would be leaving Quebec City by bus.

KLM never contacted me to inform me that the conditions had been changed. Had I not seen the news, I wonder if or when I would have been advised to show up at the bus station rather than at the local airport. Furthermore, KLM is not offering any compensation for the inconvenience of taking the bus.

1  Thank Jo_Qc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The flight was super uncomfortable because of the seats, and then we didnt have enought room for the legs. The headphone that they had werent good for kids ,so it been really hard to keep my daughter busy

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wasnt one of my best flight but not even the worst, the flight and the food were okay but the seats were too much uncomfortable and there were not too much room for legs. Then there werent too much for kids