“Bad start, but they redeemed themselves”
Review of JetBlue

JetBlue
We (Party of 4) used Jetblue for the first time this November to celebrate our 30-year wedding anniversary in New York, travelling from Aruba. We normally fly with American Airlines due to our Miles Savings Plan, but we wanted a direct non-stop flight. AA does not offer that to NY.
It was a fairly good experience, except for the fact that on November 7th we had a 5-hour delay due to aircraft malfunction. The plane leaving NY had to return, and they had to send another one. I must admit that JetBlue kept us well-informed with a constant barrage of email updates, and they compensated us each with $ 16,00 lunch vouchers and a $ 100,00 travel credit each.
Once on board the brand-new A-321 we had lots of space a the aircraft was only occupied for 30%. Same for the return flight. I guess that was partly due to both flights being mid-week flights. The return flight was done with n older A-320, and I must say that I found it to be more comfortable except for the outdated entertainment system. I got friendly with the flight-attendants and they said the A-320’s were scheduled to be refitted in a similar fashion as the A-321. We all agreed however that the extra toilet the A-321 has in the rear is really ridiculously narrow. I would say it is about 24 inches wide. A normal person can barely stand in it. And it seems to me a heavy-set person will definitely not fit in there. The flight-attendants were also hoping JetBlue would make them a bit wider.
Service on board was excellent with regular free beverage runs and bags of chips. Even if it wan’t for the $ 100,00 credit I would definitely use them again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service, free movies on flight, lots of snacks. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Seats were comfortable and there was enough leg room.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoy flying on JetBlue. Great service, good movies, lots of snacks! I have use JetBlue for all of my travel 2015! Additionally this airline seems to get to Aruba faster than any other airline I have used for travel to Aruba.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

BEWARE OF JETBLUE POLICIES! I just returned from a 7 day fishing trip to Jaco, Cost Rico. The trip was fantastic, fishing was great! It wasnt until I got to the checkin counter that the young man advised me that JetBlue no longer allows fish to be transported on their planes. It took the man 20 minutes to find the hidden policy on his own computer! All the other airlines that I checked allowed fish. TSA allows fish, but not JetBlue! We lost over $3000 worth of fish. Please check the fine print and do not fly JetBlue if you are planning to bring back fish for your family! Lesson learned☹

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was good. 3 out of 4 flights were on time and the 4th was only slightly delayed.
Was kind of bummed because our original flight was canceled and had to leave the next day costing family & me a day of vacation :/

Date of travel: October 2018