“They try to make things right”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 12 November 2018

I had totravel during the worst storm last year. The plane was cancelled so they paid for a bus to drive all of the passengers to Boston. They provided us with food and drinks because it was a very long day. They could not have been nicer or more accomodating.

Date of travel: February 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Corinne C

Reviewed 12 November 2018

We have a condo in FtMyers ad prior to owning we rented there for about 15 years.JBlue has great flight selection
The aircraft is always clean , crew hardworking and friendly.
We have paid extra for the extra leg room seats they are always on time. Get the free JBlue card to get miles free

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Flight has been delayed at least 4hrs. Customer service at the airport said it was a maintenance issue. This is not the first time I've been on a jetblue flight that has been delayed for "maintenance".

Called Jetblue customer service and they told me that I could either wait or get a refund, lol. A refund doesnt really do me any good at this point since I cant get on another flight. They also told me that the flight was delayed because of weather which was completely false,and just gets them out of compensating us because weather is "out of their control

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Love flying JetBlue! We've done the Buffalo to Fort Lauderdale flight twice now and both times were excellent! Flights left on time and the crew were friendly. Love the free snacks and drinks and the free tv is really appreciated, other airlines seem to make you download apps onto your own device for any entertainment, or make you pay for it altogether! I've also flown JetBlue from FLL to New Orleans and that flight was excellent as well. I'll always look for JetBlue when booking flights throughout the US. Highly recommend!

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

We were traveling from Chicago to St.Croix. This meant a 6 hour flight from Chicago to San Juan Puerto Rico. We paid $100.00 ($50 a piece) for the “extra room” seats which were well worth the purchase to be able to spread out. We had a stop off in Ft. Lauderdale but was not made aware of this stop when purchasing the tickets. In fact we were informed once we checked our luggage. We had to get off the plane and re- board to go back to our seats in Fr. Lauderdale going and coming. It was kind of a nusance but could’ve been much worse. We received our free drink and snack before Ft. Lauderdale and after heading into San Juan. The crew members were pleasant. Just remember if you pick the first row “extra room” you cannot utilize the store the items under your seat with you because there is no seat in front of you. Therefore, everything has to go up in the bins. Overall, it was a good flight!

Date of travel: November 2018