“Very professional”
Review of Jet2.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From checking in and leaving the aircraft at Malaga you could not faul the service. The check in was fact and efficient, plenty of staff on hand if any problems occurred. The flight attendants very efficient and the captain kept up up to date as to where we were and our estimated time of arrival. All in all and very click operation. Have flown with them many times and never been disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flew with Jet 2 before and have found them to be a great budget airline. Loads of leg room on the standard seating which makes for a relaxing enjoyable flight.

1  Thank GarethC66
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love the fact that Je2 fly from Edinburgh. The only down side was I could not pre book my seats as I would not pay more for seats. I did get 2 seats together but that is down to jet2s discretion. That said I have booked for next year to the canaries with jet2. Staff are great from booking to completion on the ground and in the air.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

have flown with jet2 several times before always had a pleasant flight great cabin crew very helpful and pleasant. plenty of room in seats and for me leg room ok but maybe for taller people it may be a problem. food not bad but expensive for all you get maybe there could be a better choice for children. i had my grandchildren with me in the summer and they found it hard getting something they liked one got a pot noodle which was priced far to much you can buy them in shops for 90 pence. but overall not bad i will be flying again with jet 2.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although slightly delayed the captain kept us informed. Comfortable seats although I did pay for extra leg room. Didn't sample the food or drink because I slept most of the way. Staff are professional and courteous and were busy for the entire journey.

Date of travel: October 2018