“Impressed”
Review of Jet2.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our first experience with this airline and we we were very satisfied. There was no queue at London Stansted for the check in, which was a pleasant surprise. Decent leg room on the flight with friendly and helpful staff. Well directed on landing and a big smile from the rep at the Jet2 counter who was so jolly and welcoming, wishing us a lovely holiday. The self catering accommodation was excellent and the transfers were quick and hassle free.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The organisation from start of the holiday at Manchester Airport to Faro and return was first class. From check in staff, aircrew, ground staff at Faro and taxi and coach drivers . Brilliant customer service Thank you

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our third JET2 trip in three months and every one was smooth and uneventful, being on-time and comfortable. The 737-800 has definitely good legroom.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jet2 gave us a £60 holiday voucher after our last Jet2 holiday, but what they didn't tell us was it isn't valid for Jet2 City Breaks. So do read the small print. Please tell me Jet2 what is the difference between the two?Are they both not holidays? ......... or are you just misleading us?

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sitting on the aisle seat right over the wing of the plane, & being a "big bloke", 50' chest, I was sitting next to a drunk guy that was flopping all over the place. The staff started to flog the stock from the food buggy, they approached us from both ends of the aircraft, & the guys attacking from behind on three separate occasions Rammed the corner of the bloody buggy right into my right shoulder. Not a bloody word of an apology was offered, the crew person shoving the buggy, was an emaciated Asian guy clearly lacking in strength, & having problems controlling the weight of this machine. 12 years ago I suffered a "Rotor Cuff Syndrome", & needed surgery to fix it, this halfwit ignorant weakling rammed my shoulder twice with the food buggy, in the meantime as I fearing the "TAT" buggy to come howling down the plane, & again an even heavier buggy slammed right into my shoulder for a third & final time.
I take medication the can cause bruising to my entire body, & my shoulder took such a heavy hit, I was buggered for several days after leaving the plane...Reason I never made a massive fuss on the aircraft was simply because of my respect towards there passengers, I did not want to cause a scene. Hence this review.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)