“Jet Airways Experience ”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

On 05th August 2017 we took a flight to Dehradun via Delhi. Appreciate the timing maintained both flight were on time in fact we reached before the scheduled arrival time. Pre flight from Mangalore I did try to do a web check in as we were 5 friends travelling together. The check-in time frame has been reduced to 12hr window. I did try a numerous time but in vain. Quality of food requires a lot of improvement and it's not the same standards that was maintained a few years back.On the ATR between Delhi and Deradhun it's the same cold sandwiches which is difficult to digest. On the return on 13th August 2017 we were booked on the afternoon flight from Deradhun to Delhi and connecting to Mangalore flight with a gap of 50 minutes. Ms Krithika from Deradhun Airport Jet Airways staff was kind enough to call us the previous day and shift the booking to Morning flight from Deradhun as they were expecting a bad weather which could have led to miss connection to our Managlore flight. Overall a nice experience if not great......

Food really needs improvement.....

There are newer reviews for Jet Airways

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Travelling on Jet Airways is as excellent as always. Flight timing is very accurate, cool onboard services, handling of baggage is very efficient. Reasonable price compares to other flight.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Jet airways is the best for the economy class passengers who wants to fly from any Indian airport. The boarding process at Kochi international airport was very fast and delivery of luggage in the destination was done in the reasonable period. Food was not so great in term of quality or in question to the proportion of the food. Nothing greatness found within the crew rather they tried to ignore passenger's concern.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I had the misfortune to fly with the crudest airhostess of Jet Airlines. Her name was Yugapriya. It would be apt to change her name to Yu (g) Apriya. I had asked the counter staff whether I can be upgraded to business class on payment. He told business class is full. After serving the food ( I was sitting in seat no. 10C, first row after business class ), I had to go to washroom and as the food was still being serving in the rows behind me, I went to front washroom. Our Apriya told very rudely that I can use only rear washroom. I told the food is being served and I am a diabetic patient and wont be able to hold till rear washroom, but she blatantly refused. To my surprise, there was only 3 business class passengers and all of them were sleeping.

I wish she dont marry and have children and pass on her rude character to next generation. I also wish Almighty bless her with an atom of brain inside her head.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Thank you Jet airways... i always fly with you guys whenever possible. or at least try to fly with you partner airlines. the points system is nice and quality and delivery of service has been top notch always. Could not ask for more.