“Excellent customer service at airport as well!”
Review of Interjet

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the first time traveling with Interjet. I had heard great things and wanted to give them a try. I was greeted by several Interjet employees before I even made it to the counter at the airport. All were offering to assist. It was a warm welcome to a mother traveling with 3 kids. The counter experience was speedy and professional. Boarding was an easy process and I appreciated receiving the customs forms prior to boarding because I was able to complete them without trying to use dim lighting, limited space, etc. Great legroom for Coach class. I am 5' 9" and sometimes can feel crammed in other airline seats. I had plenty of legroom and had a comfortable flight. Complimentary drinks and snacks including some alcohol as well. There is not entertainment on board or plug in outlets for charging phones, etc but for a 3 hour flight, I am okay not having either. That will not deter me from flying them again. The extra leg room and great customer service is a fair trade off for me. I fly to Mexico at least twice a year and will be flying only Interjet from now on. I am sold! Great work Interjet!

1  Thank SK-LK310

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The flight time is 3h15 but we departed with 2h delay...! The only explanation was that aircraft arrived late from Canada. Poor service and entertainment on board.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great planes, great crew. Interjet has a cool feature where if the captain turns on the camera on the fuselage, you can watch take offs and landings. Very cool. Only drawback was no charging ports on the planes which I'm used to.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I flew to Mexico on vacation via what I thought was an economy class flight. Much to my surprise, this felt like a higher class than economy! The food was great (and completely unexpected). They served both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks ... no extra charge! The crew were also very accommodating.

1  Thank Spiderdaddy70
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew from Mexico City to La Paz, with a layover in Guadalajara. Both flights were really good.We got seats in the first rows and it helped a lot to my senior mom. Legroom was good enough for two flights of more or less than 1 hour. The complimentary snacks were good as well as the beverages. They even offer some alcoholic beverages, no extra cost. The service from the aircrew and ground staff was really good, they are all very kind.
I would recommend flying domestically in Mexico with Interjet.