“AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 26 March 2020

This flight was an experience of a different sort, the lead cabin attendant Tanvi and her colleague Fatima went about their work very politely and efficiently. It was Captain Rajdeep Singh’s announcement during the flight that was most pleasing and heartening. It was quite unlike the usual and mundane - Altitude, temperature, weather condition and arrival time announcement. In his announcement this gentleman actually thanked, all the Public service workers, doctors, soldiers, and those on duty during the outbreak of COVID-19 topping it with a God bless for all and a Jai Hind. I thanked him personally while deplaning at Udaipur; it was then that I realised that he was an Officer and Gentleman from the Indian Armed Forces. Captain Singh, thank you for being there for us one day before the shutdown. You brought a lot of people home.

• Food and Beverage
2  Thank Rajeev336699
Write a reviewReviews (8,093)

Reviewed 26 March 2020

It was like boarding any other flight except when it came to announcements, there was something wrong with the acoustics, the announcements could not be heard. Anyway except for the first time travellers, everyone has heard them too frequently. I was seated in the first row and I distinctly remember that I was the first one to use the toilet. It was in shambles. The toilet rolls had unrolled all over the floor, and it was not because of the takeoff, but what surprised me most was that one of the dispensing trays containing paper towels was empty and there were only about four towels in the other one. They couldn’t have flown out of the window and no one could have stolen them since I was the first one to use the toilet. Ms. Divya the Lead Cabin Attendant did not do her bit by checking the toilets before takeoff and needs to be reprimanded in this regard.

1  Thank Rajeev336699
Reviewed 26 March 2020

Flight was well on time, cab in was clean and crew helpful. The best part is that they start cleaning process for next flight well on time.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Amritsari
Reviewed 24 March 2020

I was in need of a wheel chair for my co passenger. Just with an SMS they have called me back and booked the wheel chair.On our arrival at boarding station and destination, they were ready with help. On the international women's day Our co pilot was a lady.

Reviewed 23 March 2020

Indigo Air a bit rough round the edges but all in all not bad on pare with EasyJet in the UK got a drink and sandwich in our ticket price not that we new until offered to us easy check in polite staff comfortable seating I would use them again if in an emergency like this time a Very Rough take off along the Runway swerving left to right before take off very scary and very very rough just before the big, huge bounce and bang on touchdown but we made it that’s the main thing this is a low cost flight and was the 1st of 3 flights on that day from Goa to Mumbai domestic airport then a transfer to Mumbai’s international airport then on Gulf Air to Bahrain for our 2nd flight then our 3rd flight was Gulf Air Bahrain to London Heathrow T4.......NEVER AGAIN PLEASE SEE GULF AIR FOR MY R3VIEW.

1  Thank P-and-J-Essex
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.