“NICE”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good Experience, Satisfied services, Tempting snacks and hot drink, flight strictly adhere to schedule.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
1  Thank Connector40286263290

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We travel from BBI to CCU Flight number 6E 411.Flight on time.Travel time taken less than required.only problem that crew staff not given hot water after talking two times due to busy in food service.i hope Water given free of cost and food chargeable so she cant take seriously.

2  Thank AshokGorasiya
IndiGo6E, Guest Relations Manager at IndiGo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Ashok,

We are sorry to have kept you waiting. Please share your travel detail via private message so we may take this further.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

I realize this feedback is a bit delayed as my flight took place on Oct 2nd. That said, I want to take this moment to extend my thanks and appreciation to the ticket counter agents (Anna Kathawi) and three gate agents (Avneet Tanya Manisha and Shasken). These agents showed exceptional customer service and amazing compassion which is rare in today's travel industry. They were totally amazing and I thank them for their awesomeness. I can only hope that other travelers on this carrier are able to experience the great service I did.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
IndiGo6E, Guest Relations Manager at IndiGo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Christine!

It’s great to hear the flight was as 6E as it could be! It was super to serve you and we will make sure our team knows you what you said about them.
look forward to serving you on board once again.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Travelled by IndiGo after a long break of 3 months and I need to say that IndiGo and its staff don't miss a chance to amaze me. I always feel pleasured to travel On-Board IndiGo. Also I would definitely recommend this airline to everyone.

1  Thank rasheed167

Hi Rasheed,

It feels fab that you enjoyed the 6E experience. The team will be given a high five! :)
Keep us posted on your travels.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

avg and delay service, expected timely serviced but no proper intimation on delay part,
meals also very average.

• Food and Beverage

Hi,

This doesn’t sound right, do help us look into this by sending us a private message with your PNR details.