“EFFICIENT SERVICE”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 23 January 2018

“Hi sir, nice to see you again” Crew Megha Lahiri called out loudly. All the other Crew (Lead Shivani Mehra, Neha Rai and Rupa Dey) laughed loudly along with me. This happened at the lobby of Novotel, Pune today (23 January 2018) at around 5.00 pm.

We all flew together from Hyderabad by 6E496 to Pune. I reached the hotel by 4.00 pm, but all these Crew members came a little later. They were also staying in Novotel Pune only. Hence, God made us meet again.

I had appreciated all the three Crew in person in the flight itself, (except Neha Rai,) for their efficient service. Meeting them together at Novotel lobby was a pleasant surprise to me. Neha Rai is well groomed. Rupa Dey, helped a lady who asked for guidance, by escorting her to the seat no 20A. I liked Rupa’s readiness to help. When I told Shivani Mehra (Lead Crew) that from the merchandise, I was keen to buy a key chain, but every time I was told, that it was out of stock. She heard me out. Good listener she is. She apologised for the non availability of the key chain. I liked her positive attitude. Megha Lahiri is very enthusiastic at work. At the lobby also, she was very cheerful. My sincere blessings to the Crew.

At Hyderabad Airport, Swathi (Customer Service Officer) took my check in. Ramya, also a Customer Service Officer helped me in my smooth check in. I liked the interaction with Amarnath (Assistant Manager) also. Swathi was enormously helpful. See their pictures.

At the Departure Counter, in the Hyderabad Airport, Sruthi, Mamta and Aafreen interacted with me freely. Their friendliness is commendable. Aafreen is very consistent in her work habits. She really made me feel important.

Asha, who handles wheel chair passengers at the Hyderabad, deserves a round of applause. She works with so much sincerity.

At the Arrival Belt in Pune Airport, Gracy was seen helping and guiding passengers wholeheartedly. Good job Gracy. Keep it up.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

It was afternoon flight at 4.10 pm from Chennai. Flight had good legroom, it was clean and looked like new aircraft. We had tea and cookies and service was great. Checking in was quick. Friendly staff. Journey was on time.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

It was a morning flight 10 am from Ahmedabad. Plane was nice and clean. Seats were comfortable. Check in was quick and easy. Staff was good. Didn't have any food. Journey was on time. Baggage claim was bit slow.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Flew from Mumbai to Bangalore in December and back to Mumbai in January.

Was a short flight so not much to say.

Hostesses was friendly enough. No complaints.

Toilets not really clean, but didn't matter much because of the short flight.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

One of the best afforadable airlines now a days, atleast people can think of flying now , not like before,
Great INDIGO AIRLINES HATS OFF