“Extremely polite staff and the best is the timings, both the ways on time”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Flight was on time. Only suggest they do not serve food like rajma etc.
Sandwiches, Noodles, soups etc. which does not have much smell emission and easy to serve and eat.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Nothing to talk about. Fares are as high as any other airline but without any complementary services on board.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Best airlines for middle class salaried people. Good hospitality, Good Service and good ambience. I always had very comfortable flight with Indigo..

1  Thank B V
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Blessing in disguise was the experience of my flight from Bangalore to Kolkata, this was at 6.55pm on 6th Dec. I had met with a mishap and missed my earlier flight of 2.40pm; when I reached the airport in a semi state of shock from the aftermath; the ground staff were extra courteous and supported me to get the boarding pass early. They also put in my cabin baggage with my check in baggage without any additional financials. They helped me to be seated in the lounge till the time I could gain stability. Apart from this, one of the crew members had a fabulous smile to make me feel better for all the 2.10 hours of my journey along with the effort she would put to find out some stuff for me as well. Thanks and good wishes to the little angels of 6th Dec. The crew also helped us reach 20 minutes earlier than the schedule, wonderful journey!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Very punctual. Very efficient and professionally managed. Only behavior and courtesies to the customers needs little improvement.