“The worst company”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

That’s first sure the worst company
It’s possible to vote with a zero ?
Be sure I will never take it again

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I traveled quite a bit for work on US airlines [I have over 600,000 lifetime miles on United and I didn't join their frequent flier program when I first started traveling, nor did I always have a choice of airline]. Utilizing foreign carriers for travel has been a new experience since I retired and started traveling exclusively for pleasure. My flight from Madrid to Milan was reasonably priced and pleasurable enough. Everything went very smoothly from check-in to baggage claim. I have definitely added Iberia to the list of airlines I will consider for future travel.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Never again.
Why would you use a service that makes you wIt to check in luggage and is staffed by sub human level morons? Why pay to be treated like a moments inconvinience?

Computers down not my problem, i pay biz class to move my family around the world because i work hard and can afford to. I pay therefore i demand that level of service or i dont go back.

Iberia seems to employ people who simply dont get it, they are a service provider. Rude unhelpfull, inconsiderate, crass and lazy. I got that the computers were down, i got that they wanted to process flights firzt up, and i got that they were stressed, but we worked our way forward to the desk and wanted to check our bags and go to the lounge

Dont ever brush asside my family or any family with young chidren again iberia your moronic and thugish attitude bring shame on you and your airline.

Once in the air the service was ok, but the whole trip was mared by the ground staff who should be terminated as soon as possible.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Worst customer service ever. We were on out honeymoon and Iberia lost our hand luggage! We were told that the flight was too full for our hand luggage and and Iberia employee took it at the airplane door. As we got to Marrakech there were no bags to be found! It has been 20 days and my bags have not yet been delivered. 4 days ago they called saying they had been found and they would be send immediately. Now they don't even know if they are in Marrakech, New York City or Chicago. At this point I believe they are lying about my luggage being found just to avoid payment.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We were involuntarily deboarded from the flight; these things not only happen in United Airlines it seems. We checked-in, boarded and sat down on our seats. Minutes later, when all the boarding was complete, some members of the staff told my friend and I we had to immediately leave the aircraft because there was overbooking and our seats would be occupied. We begged them for alternatives because we wouldn't arrive to work and that would be a serious inconvenience but the captain ignored the situation and urged us to immediately leave because otherwise they would not arrive on time. Nobody else boarded the aircraft and in front of all the astonished passengers we left the aircraft as if we were criminals. We did not put up resistance as that passenger flying with American Airlines did. In a case of overbooking, boarding may be denied but once you are inside it is no longer "overbooking" and nobody can urge you to leave the plane unless you are severly drunk, being a risk to others, etc, which was not the case, of course.

I have written to all competent authorities but as tribunals seem the only solution, at least I'd like that my case is known. I advise you to avoid travelling with Iberia since they do not care for their passengers at all.

• Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)