“Best Flight”
Review of Garuda Indonesia

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have flown with Garuda many times, great service and friendly cabin crew, would be happy to recommend them

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I just go to Guangzhou with Garuda Indonesia. Is a pleasent flight. Fortunely I got seat at emergency row so I got plenty space of leg room.
The meal is average.
The entertaiment a bit boring not so complete..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love everything about flight with Garuda Indonesia. I have flight in the middle of the night to Incheon Airport, after i'm arriving on board i got a blanket, a pillow, an earphone, and a bottle of water on my seat, after that flight attendants give us snack with drinks (you can choose everything you want) & in the early morning they give us heavy meal. Free for cabin baggage & aircraft baggage, no delay time, & of course fully entertainment on board. Configuration seat for this flight is 2-4-2. Everything is ok & i'm satisfy. Recommended & you will got ticket price more cheaper if you bought it when the season sale start.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great service the staff are very attentive. The food was very fresh and tasty .highly recommend to get an upgrade and fly business class

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew as an assisted passenger and had first class attention all the way. The seats were comfortable with a pillow and blanket and pair of socks for walking around the cabin.
Every hostess looked stunning in their outfits and were always happy to help with anything.
I flew in the evening and had a good nights sleep after a very nice meal. I could not fault my flight.