“Etihad - Delhi - Abu Dhabi”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From check in to getting through immigration- an excellent experience. First class service from a professional and friendly crew.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Charles, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. We value your insights and are happy to hear you enjoyed your flight with us. Thank you. *Isi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our flight was on the 16.11.2018. When we arrived at the Airport Abu Dhabi and went to the exit of the plane, One Stewardess said the common words "Thank you" ect. - I was tired and just wanted to be friendly and smiled a bitand said, thank you.. But this lady, standing close to the exit of the plane suddenly mentioned "I DONT NEED THIS SMILE NOW".

Thank you for such a wonderful and polite sentence to a paying customer ! I was super upset on this kind of unprofessional behavior !

1  Thank zcarm

Hello, thank you for your review.

This sounds very strange of our Cabin Crew. You may send us more details via private message and we can review it. *Isi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my second travel by Etihad airways and simple enjoyed it, again. The experience is worth remembering, starting from boarding to in flight experience till reaching the destination. The credit goes to the world class crew service.

I chose emergency exit seat and it is perfect for person with long legs.

The only thing which I would recommend them is to update their entertainment library so one enjoy the travel while watching their favorite movie.

Cheers!

1  Thank SumitTaxali

Hello Sumit, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. We value your insights and are happy to hear you enjoyed your flight with us. Thank you. *Isi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flew from Oslo to Jakarta with Etihad (EY 7476, EY 18 and EY 472) on 9-10 October 2018 with business class. When I arrived Jakarta, one of my luggage went missing. They finally found my luggage and delivered to me a week later. Tried to contact Etihad for claim. The officer replied my message by asking me to send all the documents. I sent the documents and no reply from Etihad, total silence for a week. And then I sent email again to ask about the progress, they replied to me explaining that the reimbursement is max for 3 days, and again they asked me to send the documents (which I already sent before) and this just shows that they never take a case seriously. I replied to them asking them to sent me formal written statement saying that Etihad only cover max 3 days of compensation (for business class is USD 60, so it's max USD 180). I don't understand this regulation, if they have the limit of 3 days max, then they should be able to return the luggage in max 3 days as well. Fair and square. How can they only responsible for 3 days compensation while my luggage went missing for a week. I had to cancel one week of my initial plan, I did not do things that I planned to do, I had to buy clothes and being one week holiday without all my belongings is not easy. Everyday is a guessing game whether the luggage is lost or already found, do I need to buy extra clothes for tomorrow or not. It's crazy that Etihad did not put this as a consideration. My first time flying with Etihad and this is the worst traveling experience ever. I had a similar case with Emirates and SAS Airlines before, but the level of professional from both airlines was amazing. Emirates transferred the money right away after I submitted all the documents, and with SAS it was even faster, they did not ask for many things. But Etihad, no reply, no response and nothing up til today already more than a month since my outbound flight. I already sent emails, tweet, messages from facebook, those are handling social media only answer with the statement that they already forward the case to baggage claim team (which I actually sent all the emails to baggage claim team). I really don't have any idea on how the next process. I am hoping Etihad can fix this case ASAP and I really hope the passenger to be really careful when choosing the airlines. Etihad is cheap (compare with others), but I think it's much better to spend a little bit more money to higher quality airlines rather than dealing with Etihad.

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank Eryka P

Hello Eryka, thank you for your review.
When did you lodge your claim. Normally it can take up to 8 weeks until the Baggage Claims Team has fully reviewed the case.
You can contact us again via Facebook or Twitter where you contacted us before and we can follow up on this for you. *Isi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booking was easy. The space for sitting was suitable. Meals were very good and a lot of drinks available. Some Snacks and water have been presented inbetween. The only bad thing was the Check In in Sydney. It took soooo long, hours, didn't expect this.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

We are glad to hear this FVollmer2018. We hope to see you on board again soon :)

Haithem