“Pretty good”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew this route as a connection to Belgrade. It was comfortable for someone of average height. The movie selection and food were both good. The service was nice as well.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Daniel, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. We value your insights and are happy to hear you enjoyed your flight with us. Thank you. *Isi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly I found it impossible to talk to an Etihad operator by phone regarding my existing bookings from Australia.
Overall I found the Etihad onboard experience satisfactory but lacking in their food & beverage offerings.
Although I paid for an upfront Prefered Seat the Boeing 787-9 was only around half full so I opted to move to the rear cabin and have 3 seats to myself, as did most other passengers. The availablity of extra blankets & pillows made for a comfortable bed and managed to sleep on & off for at least 8 of the 14 hour flight. Would not have enjoyed this experience sitting up or on any other older aircraft. Managed to have a shower & drink in The Al Reem Lounge while in transit but found the terminals very hot, cramped & dated. Hopefully the new terminal opening soon will improve transiting in Abu Dhabi.

Date of travel: November 2018
3  Thank GregoryShanly

Hello Gregory, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. We value your insights and need those to improve our service. Thank you. *Isi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am 6 feet tall and my knees were touching the seat in front. My wife's tray was broken. My seat would not recline. I did not see any seat reclining, so I don't know if this is now policy. As it could not recline, the seat was too upright - not good for a 7 hour plus flight. Breakfast was a muffin and drink - nothing else. It all felt a bit like a budget airline.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hello, thank you for your review.

Where were you flying? To or from Europe? Depending if it's a night or day flight we normally offer a full meal breakfast. You may send us your booking details via private message and we can double check this for you. *Isi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We where allocated seats in the middle rows (20 D & E) they were an aisle & middle seat which suited us as we would not interrupt anyone when we needed the toilet or needed to stretch our legs. Meals onboard where OK and the cabin crew where always on hand with cold drinks as well as serving hot drinks with your meal. As with all airlines when eating it is a bit of a squeeze.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hello, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. We value your insights and are happy to hear you enjoyed your flight with us. Thank you. *Isi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent from start to finish. The on-line check-in was a breeze and the bag drop at the airport could not have gone more smoothly.
Service on board was excellent and the airplane was very new being a A380-800 and was spotlessly clean.
The in-flight AV system had lots of music and movies to choose from and they were all "on demand" so you can start and pause content when you like. WiFi is available at a small extra cost for those who simply must have the internet. The staff were very well attired and were extremely helpful, despite it being a pretty full flight.
All in all this was a very good flight and I have nothing but praise for Etihad Airways

Date of travel: October 2018

Dear GizmoStu,

Thank you for your big compliments and your full star rating.
We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience when flying with us on the A380-800. Thank you so much. Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Regards