“The best airlines and services ever!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Emirates is one of the finest carriers for international travel. They have the best assortment of food, collection of in-flight entertainment, alcohol, and cabin comfort. I flew from Delhi to Prague and had an 8-hour halt at Dubai. The airlines have me 2000 dhiram as compensation for long wait and also meal coupons on both side. I was especially pleased with their washrooms. They were incredibly clean and had moisturizers available inside. For someone with dry skin and restrictions on carrying moisturizers on board, this was a blessing.

I always look for Emirates when I am travelling and dont mind paying a tad extra to book their flights! Good job Emirates. I am your loyal customer.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

You always have to change flights in Dubai which is a wonderful experience by it self. All my journey was in the Airbus380 which had nice legroom not squashed lots entertainment (movies, series, games), good choice of food, free drinks. also can order special food in advance from big choice to suit all dietary needs. Only draw back on such big plane the amount of time it takes to get on and even longer time to get off.

1  Thank El S
Reviewed 13 March 2018

How do the Emirates crews manage to smile and make passengers feel special from before take off until touch down? Nothing is too much trouble for them. I had a sore throat and a stewardess made a frsh lemon and honey for me and nurtured me throughout as did the other members of crew. We flew in an A380 which is my favourite plane, to Dubai and then changed to a 777 from Dubai to Hyderabad but despite being a whole new crew, they were all delightful and helpful. The food is very good and varied and the drinks would never stop although I don’t like much alcohol whilst flying. The plane is immaculate, everything works and the electrical gadgets are easy to operate - you do not need an IT degree. Free Wifi which works is terrific too. Three cheers for Emirates, they enhance the experience.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

After a fantastic vacation in the Maldives we checked in to our return flight and received business class boarding classes for the leg Dubai-Stockholm. While this is always a nice surprise I was especially pleased to hear during the flight that they prepared the special meal I had requested for the flight I had book in economy.
Lufthansa told me once they cannot upgrade me when having selected a special meal as the meals need to be ordered 48 hours in advance and upgrades are decided on a shorter notice. Hence, if they'd upgrade me, somebody else in economy would need to eat my special meal and they wouldn't do that.
Emirates seem to have a more flexible food ordering process. And have some spare food on board. I was allowed to spontaneously change my food request to the normal menu. Unfortunately the rice with shrimps was pretty oily and laid heavy in my stomach. Therefore, my review shows only 4 out of 5 points. But everything else was remarkably nice.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Emirates! Flew on the A380 and loved the experience! The flight attendants were kind, friendly and entertaining. Grateful for the basket of chocolate supplies at hand Food was readily available, tasty and healthy. The flight attendants provided drinks on the hour, every hour. Wide variety of entertainment from movies, tv series, music and documentaries. Available charging ports for your techie gadgets. Enough leg room for stretching and relaxing. Bathrooms were kept clean throughout the flight.

1  Thank Chela B