“Had Customer service”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the flight out I bought a cheap watch to use on holiday. The second day the pin that holds the strap was gone. I was told by the stewardess on the return flight that it would be dealt with by customer services. When I contacted them by telephone as advised to do I was then told to contact by email. They replied that they would contact me within 28 days but they did not. I tried online chat twice but after a long wait each time was cut off . E-mailed again and have been advised to fill in online claim form which I have already done twice. Best advice is DON'T BUY, if it goes wrong it's not worth the hassle.

Date of travel: September 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When the flight was cancelled easyJet provided 3 coaches to take all passengers to one of 3 hotels. To get to our hotel was a nice run over to the West coast where we saw from a high point a hotel with 11 swimming pools and tropical gardens and lo and behold this was where we were booked into. Food and drink was included and we were flown home the next morning, wishing the plane had been further delayed.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fed up with being ripped off by BA and being unable to get a direct flight to Sicily we thought we'd go budget and flew Easyjet to Catania, which was a direct flight. We bought premium economy seats which gave us a bit more leg room, additional luggage allowance and allowed easier boarding. We had plenty of room and had a very comfortable journey. The crew on the flight couldn't have been more helpful - and that was to everybody. We left on time, both ways and the flight was fine. Would definitely use this company again.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dreadful flight, we were kept waiting for an hour on the tarmac waiting for a package to board. The children behind me were a total nightmare, kicking the back of my seat and pulling my hair they had their mother with them but she did nothing to stop it. Yes, ive had small children myself and I would not allow them to behave like that. All in all I would never fly with easyjet again. Nightmare.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pleasant flight. Left on time which is always good.
Flight attendants provided the usual service.
Happy with flight.