“Average sums it up”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew back to UK on 20th September following outbound flight on another airline from Manchester. Chose this flight solely on price and the date that we needed to be home. The aircraft was slightly late arriving but no significant wait to board. I was in the middle seat of 3, husband in the window seat. I had a rather large lady next to me in the aisle seat whose arms spilled over into my seating area. This resulted in me having to lean away from her, and clenching my arm up which after 90 minutes resulted in some cramping. The seat widths were pretty narrow to be fair to her. I eventually had to swap seats with my husband as my arm was quite painful. My main complaint about this flight was that, having taken off getting on for an hour late, the refreshment trolley did not then start to move down the cabin for almost 90 minutes. Prior to that, the crew seemed to be having a bit of a "catch up " in the rear galley. This is not the first time that we have experienced this on an easyjet flight into Liverpool. Last time we were at the rear of the cabin and I actually had to ask the female members of the crew to keep their noise down. (Previous review refers). We proceeded to have a rather heavy landing into Liverpool and then had to experience the 3rd world vibe that is John Lennon airport. I would say that the flight was good value price wise. I have flown easyjet from Manchester and the quality of crews and service is noticeably better. All came down to a cheap end of season flight I guess......get what you pay for.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Easyjet staff did not explain why the plane was late. It ran about an hour late. After take off the Captain apologised and did give a reasonable explanation which was appreciated. Waiting at the terminal with no information could lead to misunderstandings. Best if they made an announcement. Cabin crew pleasant and efficient with this short flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A disturbed air flow caused sharp drop in plane but staff handled ot well with good reassuring humour. Easyjet flight crew are very comptetent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very convenient flight ftom Aix en provence. Departs from Terminal 2. Seemed to be a smooth connection. Crew very pleasant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booking is straight forward. Once booked you check in on line and print your boarding passes for the outbound and return flights. At Gatwick put your case on a conveyor follow the instructions on the machine and off you go to security.
The boarding process and the flight are well managed by friendly staff. This is a low cost airline therefor conditions are reasonably basic but acceptable for a four hour flight