“Manchester auto bag in is so eay and quick”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 19 February 2018

A nearly always fly with EasyJet. The auto bag book in was excellent. Quick and easy. The flight was as usual. On time, friendly and careful during the flight, to gently talk to a couple of men who otherwise could have drunk too much. On the return, booking the bag in required the usual queue

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Travelled in February to Pisa due to the price being so good. Bought the front seats and speedy boarding. Both outbound and inbound flights on time. On the return seats 1a and 1b were unavailable and broken, so we were given 1c and 4b. Complained to cabin staff and they managed to get us sat together in 1d and 1e. The airline also refunded us some of our fare. Good customer services. Well done.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I am a easy jet plus user but doubt I will renew,I can’t understand how once the plane sets off people move seats to the high cost leg room seats for free when I have been paying £200 a year for the privilege. The staff should tell them to either move back to there seats or pay for the privilege like I have to. It’s not even a one off it’s every time I travel which is about once every 5 weeks.there must be more people who pay upto £25 for a leg room seat just to be annoyed that people sit there for free and even bring encouraged by the flight staff to do so.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 19 February 2018

As I never booked the trip, I was unsure of how the flight would be and haven't flown with Easyjet in a good few years. The flight experience was good both ways........good pilot?! The stewards/esses were good both ways helping those who needed it. The aeroplane was clean and although a small delay because of the recent weather in Britain, a quite nice experience.

1  Thank Princessmillie
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Ihave flown countless times with this budget airline and find it extremely efficient. I have never been delayed - So far!

1  Thank Caroline T