“Good flight, uneventful”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Only complaint is boarding process, wish they would call by seat number. Like cattle being herded. That being said, staff very nice, comfortable even though flight was full. No reason to pay more flying with anyone else.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The problem probably wasn’t easyJet’s, or only partly. I’d meant to have an hour to go through security etc but the bus from town took over an hour so this shrank to 50 mins. There was a problem with my ticket, resolved quickly once I’d gone back downstairs and all the way up again. It then took an inordinate amount of time going through security tho it wasn’t particularly busy. I asked if I could take cough medicine through - yes. It sticks in the X-ray system. I wait and I wait and I wait. Having heard nothing there was suddenly an announcement about last call for my flight. I ask if my case can take precedence. There was a surely non-response. I wait some more as one of the 2 men dealing with this walks away. Finally mine is gone through. They say I can’t take the medicine. I say - if they’d said that at the beginning I’d not have had this problem. I then hurtle the VERY LONG WAY to the gate not knowing if I’d find it barred and create serious difficulties if I missed the flight. But I finally arrive breathless to find a hall full of passengers and a delayed flight.
Once on board, it’s just ‘get us there’ with little finess. Tho not as cheap as usual, it is a no frills service. So one expects a sausage machine. And one gets it. Not sure why we’re being asked to do a Trip Advisor review - few will sing their praises - except they get you there!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 21 January 2018

The staff members should be commended, especially after an accident that happened to family member, they were very helpful.

Thank you easyJet - another great experience!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We have flown with EasyJet many times, but this flight was not planned much in advance; it came about because of the demise of Monarch and our cruise and stay travel company arranged it at very short notice.
As usual, the service was good and the staff friendly and attentive. It was also on time which is always a bonus.
We have no hesitation in recommending EasyJet.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Convenient flight time. Booking was very easy. No delays. Great cabin crew who dealt with unwell passenger very thoughtfully.