“Better than United”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

On time and room in overheads. Better than United by leagues. Still not much room for legs or otherwise. Attendants very courteous and helpful. Food so /so. Movies same as coming.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Still not so impressed with Delta Comfort. The seats on this flight were okay. I did get to watch a few movies and the flight was quite smooth. I do have to say, every gate we had to go to was VERY far away! Definitely did not like that part of the trip. Crew, quite friendly.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The flight was good, however, I was not happy with Delta Comfort. I was expecting more. The seats were not as comfortable as I thought they would be. We flew on 5 more flights so I am breaking them up because I had different opinions.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to commend Delta for their service during my recent trip. I had a cancellation on both ends of the trip due to weather one way and a one day strike in France coming home.
They were extremely easy to work with and did everything in their power to rebook me with as little inconvenience to me as possible. The operators were excellent representatives of what customer service should be.
Thanks and well done

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Enjoyable, happy and relaxed long flight, 13 hours from Atlanta to Narita, Tokyo, Japan.
Their staff performed outstanding service to guests, politely and friendly. I have many choices yet I only select Delta airlines as my priority choice travelling to the US.