“Horrible Policy”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 4 April 2018

So I was due to fly out to SC for 3 days, but unfortunately due to a tragic accident I had to cancel my flight 3 weeks before I was due to fly out. I did not want to cancel my flight I offered to pay the difference and go somewhere else but they told me due to the fact that I was flying "economy" I would not be able to exchange my flight or receive any type of refund at all. This was very upsetting especially when I offered to pay the difference in exchange for another flight. I usually fly through southwest airlines because they're my favorite airline; however they unfortunately don't go everywhere. I never even got the chance to fly with Delta and after this experience I definitely don't plan to. My future suggestion to them would be to adjust their policy's especially pertaining to unexpected deaths, or at least offer more options to their customers.

• Value for money
1  Thank keereairby

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Haven't flown Delta for decades but this international flight was comfortable, the crew helpful, good free food and drink, and enough overhead storage. They gave us packets of ear buds, eye shades, toothbrush/toothpaste, ear plugs + free use of pillow and blanket - made the ride even more comfortable. We left on time and despite bad weather, the ride was smooth. Will fly Delta again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I feel like Delta is the most trusted airline. They don't charge for a carry one bag, which is a huge advantage over other airlines. I love that you have your own screen that you can watch free movies or tv shows. Also, the fact that you can special order a sandwich or snack, yes you have to pay for it, but it's a nice option.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The plane landed and was empty for just a short time before we began boarding. They had not cleaned it and the floor, seats, trays and pockets were full of crumbs and smears of food. We encountered a bit of turbulence but the pilot provided several updates and took us farther north to avoid most of it. The folks at the Delta counter and the flight crew were all very friendly. We had not planned to check our bags but the bins were full by the time we boarded, which seems to happen more and more these days.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Flew recently with a ton of other tourists from Detroit to Puerto Vallarta and back and was pleased with the airline and their professionalism. All aspects of the trip went very well and all was at least average (legroom, comfort, check-in) ranging up to good (flight crew, cleanliness, value). The one real star for me was the individual entertainment centers which worked flawlessly and had a lot of entertainment options.They did overbook both flights, and one young fellow in Detroit got an $800 prepaid Visa card for taking another flight with a connection in Mexico City (a 2 hour time penalty). Anyway, the experience went very well and I will fly Delta again.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)