“It was fine”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 16 December 2017

When booking don't get basic economy because you can't upgrade or pick seats until you get to your gate. It makes you vulnerable to get bumped if they overbook. It was fine, nothing earth shattering. Nice to have tvs on big jet to and from orlando. Don't buy basic economy if you want to pick you seat or upgrade cause you cant. That makes you vulnerable to getting bumped if they overbook the flight.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Speedy bag service, was able to do everything online. No issues, very comfortable and the pricing was very affordable.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

We returned from Las Vegas 12.10.17. It was an early morning flight - 6am. We're in first class and a passenger sitting directly in front of me began speaking with an African American flight attendant who was making sure items were off the floor and she was closing overhead bins. The passenger stated she knew her "item on the floor needed to be put away, but I mentioned that to you when I boarded. I just wanted to let you know I'm going to stow it.", to which the flight attendant retorted, and I quote, "Oh, you did not speak to me. No, you did not speak with me. It was the OTHER attendant. But I know how it is, we all look alike!", never once looking at the passenger. But the passenger obviously was taken aback at this response and she apologized. The attendant said nothing more, but then glared at this poor passenger. I have never witnessed such unprofessionalism from any flight attendant, much less a Delta Airlines attendant.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Flying out of IAH (Houston) to Cleveland via Detroit. We left Houston 25 minutes late, however, the pilot" made up time" in the air and we were on time in Detroit. There was only the one time through for beverages.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Flying to Houston through Atlanta, was concerned with only 1 hour between connections, however everything was on time. Flight attendants were friendly as were the pilots. You received your requisite soda and cookie/pretzels.

;