“Our Trip to India”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

For us if we are going to India this most convenient flight from MSP to Amsterdam. Exactly halfway to India. Nice flight but in economy class little less leg room if I compare with Swiss Air. Staffs were friendly and all the meal option available.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
1  Thank anuragsaurabh

Reviewed 21 November 2017

They served us complimentary soft drinks and snacks in the airport while we waited. Totally unexpected and unexpected!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Let’s face it anyone who fly’s US domestic airlines has very low expectations. Flew DL64 from LAX-ATL on the older 777. Leg room very poor, just glad I flew VA across the pacific. Drinks service as usual, you pay for everything else.

I did fly Atlanta-Washington and Orlando-LAX on the new 757 and it was quite nice. Good leg room and modern entertainment system with the head phone jack under the screen instead of stupidly being in the armrest. Drinks service went missing in action on the 5 hour flight to LAX, but if you have a choice in flight time aim for the 757.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Just got off a flight from Seattle to Amsterdam. Having had such wonderful customer service in US, it was the complete opposite to travel with Delta. We had got a good price for our flight so were not expecting much but it was just awful. The cabin staff made it clear they thought they should not be serving us and we were a complete inconvenience (we never bothered them for anything - this was just while serving up the basic drinks). They looked miserable, avoided any eye contact and just thumped down the food with no communication - at times they appeared to be trying to pass at speed in order to avoid serving you at all. One member of staff looked so miserable and hostile, I thought she must have some personal problems. When we arrived, however, she cheered right up so it was obviously just the fact that she had had fare paying customers to serve which had been the problem. On the way out, narrowly avoided being hit by the cabin crews luggage as they rushed to get it out.
Flew out with KLM who are wonderful. If you want to feel like you are despised by the crew, fly Delta.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

As I've stated in the title, I've flown Delta before and never thought it was amazing, but I guess I took them for granted. Now that I have a son, I feel and see how great Delta is. In the 4 flights that we took with Delta in the last 3 months, they always tried to help me, my wife, and my son, as much as they could! The first time we flew, was to Amsterdam and they blocked off row 21 C-E so that our lap infant could use his car seat. There was a mistake though, as there wasn't a row 21, on that particular that plane. The attendants then took us to Comfort Plus and seated us there. We didn't have the whole row, but at least we had more space. The food was decent for airline food and the flights were on time. In all of our other trips, my son, luckily, was able to bring his car seat with him.

Also, Delta now serves food in domestic cross country flights. From West Coast to East Coast and vice versa, Delta serves breakfast, lunch, or dinner, depending on the time of flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)