“Good long evening flight”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Gate area was just a tad congested with a few gates close together all leaving around the same time. Gate agents were a little on the not so friendly side. Boarded right on time and the plane was a newish model with individual TV screens and decent wifi signal. Very nice flight attendants.

There are newer reviews for Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We were delayed on return at Michigan, no compensation for me. The hotel room i was given to stay in cihna when we arrived Shanghai was dirty, i couldn't do anything because i was tired after a long trip. Its a disaster. Emirates will never do that to me.

1  Thank Frank O
Reviewed 20 August 2017

A nice on time flight. Gate area was just fine and the agents were friendly and boarded smoothly. A decent plane with movies and individual TV screens. Arrived right on time.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I've flown Delta for years and they are my favorite. Economy does not have a lot of legroom but most airlines don't.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I normally fly Delta if I can. On this trip, it was really pretty good. I bought a ticket in Delta Comfort and lucky for me, there was no one in the middle seat so i had plenty of room. It's amazing that in order to be comfortable, you need to hope no one sits next to you. Tickets are not cheap and I don't mind paying the upgrade charge but it would be nice not to have to worry about space. The mileage reward program has gotten pretty sad as well.
The flight attendants and the pilots were all very pleasant and nice. There was turbulence but the pilot kept us informed.