“Baggage failure ”
Review of Corsair

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Everything was very good, the food, the seat size until we arrived at the terminal and my baggage did not appear. I made my way to the lost baggage and they were slow and unhelpful. I may not be French speaking but I am still a customer. In the week that followed they put the phone down on me many times and I still have not received my luggage.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I chose that company deliberatly, though at the highest price, at that time,compared to other companies. I did it to be able to fly to Paris with my son who came to Reunion Island, with Corsair company, for a family event (i had a meeting in Paris plus 3 days to spend with my son in France, before coming back home) and also to land in the same airport(so we share maximum time together). The day before the departure, he recieved a message telling him he was actually on the waiting list !! Total stress! No one could give us any information on the phone . We had to wait untill the day and the desk at the airport to have an answer and know if he was leaving or not!!! After that, on board, plane full of course and very little space (regarding who is beside you) and they just don't bother putting a little net or system under the seat in front so you could be more confortable and relax a bit your legs...What could be done for cheap!! Sick during the night because of the perished mold cake though luckily i just had one bite because taste was nasty(i am never sick travelling by planes or boats...). Trip back to Reunion Island: big surprised at the airport because the seat i reserved online near the window was given to some one else : i should have added 15 euros (on top of the 1500euros for the trip) to secure my choice, i learnt there ! Any little benefit they can make on top, is realized , as a low cost. You must add money for everything..."It is like that" i was told and that they were "on the same basis as the other companies" (which is not legal i thought as there is to be a concurrence, supposedly ...). I had also 24kg400 instead of 23kg allowed for my hold luggage but i only carried my handbag for the cabin and no extra one. Cabin where you are allowed to have 12 kg(your handbag plus a cabin luggage). As apparently one can't compensate the other, i had to empty my hold luggage at the desk to reach the weight allowed or i would have had to pay extra money ...Then i spent the night without sleep , punched regularily by those passing in the corridor .Blankets not well washed and smelling a touch of vomit. A great experience in main line (joke): bad food, mediocre seat, lack of information, unpleasant staff at the registration in Paris( helpful in Reunion Island)... Only positive point: the staff was nice and efficient on board each time.

1  Thank joellefrancoiseb
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The flight was 1h30 late to depart and about 2 hours on our way back (Visa problems for a good number of passangers). Corsair’s planes are not stopping close to the terminal, a bus has to be taken to get to it. At Montreal we were left waiting in the bus next to the plane before boarding for more than half an hour. At Orly it is alonger bus ride from the terminal. The plane was a charter from a Portuguese company so we didn’t get the specific seats we reserved. The configuration shown on their webite won’t match the actual plane. The crew had to deal with lots of unhappy people who’s seats have been reassigned. Food on flight and confort were average. All this for about 1000 bucks a pop!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Check in: a guy was standing at the entrance to ensure everyone got a visa, the check in was pretty quick, less than 15 mins. However, no internet check in service, I'd been looking for a long time & had to write to the travel agency, then I found out only available check in in the airport.

In flight: seats were OK, luckily the flight was not full & everyone got more space. Flight attendants were really friendly & funny. It was a charter flight, they stayed there a week too just like us & the same crew brought us back, everyone was in a good mood.
Food & drinks was so so... spirits & champagne are paying items.

The TV on the seat... maybe they were the first generation, means not functioning well, can't switch on & off the reading light & limited choice. On the way back, only half of them were working, since it was a evening flight, that's not too bad, people just slept.

One more thing I saw is: they use a plastic bag for each check in traveling back pack, it's the first time I even seen, to avoid damage. Thumbs up for this!!!

Over all I paid a very good price for the ticket so I don't complain for what I get.

1  Thank Bnb-Bursins
Reviewed 14 September 2017

DO NOT FLY WITH CORSAIR! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

I was recently booked to fly home from Paris to Montreal with Corsair and because of the employees at Check-in I was unable to check-in properly and missed my flight, and then had to PAY to book another flight for the following day 24 HOURS LATER.
I was having trouble checking in, and the woman told me that for some reason my visa wasn't being accepted in the system.. I was one of the first people in line to check in very early, and after trying to check me in and failing, she made me wait to the side while she served many other customers... eventually I was told I had to apply for an AVE (ESTA) about 2 hours later and that my student visa (which has allowed me to live and study in canada for 2 years and is still valid for another 2 wasn't enough.. So I quickly went online, applied and received confirmation for the AVE, and then still had time to check in and I was told that even with the AVE their system still wasn't accepting me.. it was then too late and I missed the flight and was forced to PAY a ridiculous amount for the next flight in 24 HOURS, and then had to pay for airport hotel for the night. I am extremely angry and dissatisfied with the service I received with Corsair, my missed flight was completely due to the incompetence and inexperience of the employees who served me and because of this I had to pay an extra 330 euros for flight and hotel.