“Affordable, Hassle-Free Check-In, Attentive Staff”
Review of Cebu Pacific Air

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The cheapest airline that offers the PISO Fare (Base Fare is Php 1.00) for lucky travelers. Check-out CebuPac Promos every now and then. Been flying with CebuPac never had a very rough time. Staff adjusts to customers wants, though I had problems with the hangar availability (stayed for 30mins at the runway for an available space at Mactan, knew later the Antonov took up most of the space).

The plane is clean though I hated the CebGo plane, a small plane carring only 20x6 capacity which I took on a connecting flight from Mactan to Iloilo. I dont advise this CebGo when you see it in your itinerary (they have 2 types of planes, CebGo is the blue plane sign on the schedule), space is so cramped up and aircon isn't even working. I hope they fix this type coz I asked a friend who tried CebGo and told me there is really no aircon in the CebGo type.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

our flight was scheduled at 9:35 am. we were already at the airport as early as 4 am. at the check-in counter, we were informed that the flight will leave at 10 am. we waited for a couple more hours before we were finally allowed to board. staff did not even apologize for the delay.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We recently used this ariline for our trip to Siargao. We were pleased that for a flight to a small island there was adequate baggage allowance for our checked bags (20kg/person) for only a small charge. Check-in was smooth and efficient. The only downside was there is very little leg-room. I am 6 feet and my knees were against the seat in front of me, but for a short flight it was ok.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The services of CebuPac is amazing! From check-in of baggage to claiming was so fast. The seat I use to set-in was very comfortable. But the best I like most is the services of their personnel. Very courteous and accommodating!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cebu pacific always seem to let themselves down with poor communication it was pretty obvious our flight was going to be late there was no plane at the gate
if the staff actually told the truth and not the first lame excuse they can think of to get rid of you it might help lame excuses might work work for their fellow countrymen who are easily fobbed off but it doesn't work for a travel weary westerner and his Filipino wife.
Even the managers have this attitude

1  Thank Phil S