“Good value”
Review of Cebu Pacific Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have flown this airline a few times. As a budget airline, you pay for the seat and everything else is additional.
The airfares on this route were comparable to AirAsia Philippines and Philippines Airlines but chose Cebu as it seems to have a better on time departure historically. In the end, flight was delayed by about 20 minutes.
Bag drop check in at Manila airport is a a bit of a joke as it is as long as a regular check in, which took almost 50 mins of queuing. Boarding is efficient on board staff are upbeat at all times.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The flight departing was delayed and the flight returning was delayed. Service is good on the planes but you need to pay for the good seats.

1  Thank Ken8151974
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This airline is known for being late for their flights, noisy crews and a whole lot more. But the moment we had our trip to Hanoi, it seems like they changed in a way that delighted us travellers. Our flight was on time, and we arrived even before what the ticket anticipated. Their crews were discipline and I enjoy the trip so far. The time that we need to go back to Manila, our flight was also on time, and that made me curious. I should be happy but well, that's how it feels like. But kudos to the flight we had, all went so well. I hope it will be always like this.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I have read bad reviews on Cebu Pacific. My experience with this company was good. I was late, and registration was closed but the Cebu Pacific personnel let me in anyway. This flight was on time. The retourning flight delayed for one hour. Again, no complaints on customer service. Checked-in luggage should not exceed 20 kilos but carry-on is more flexible as long as it fits the bin and looks reasonable.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

1. Upon several trips I had with this airline, it became so usual to the delay of their flights. We had more than several hours of waiting and no one announced that the flight from 9PM moved to 12MN to 2am.

2. So when you choose this airline make sure you have a lot of patience with you and packed food also because based on my experience they never gave anything even a cup of coffee while waiting for your flight.

1  Thank RoniRomero