“Overall rating of "Good" is more appropriate than "Very Good"”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This flight was connecting to an international flight at LHR, with the total being booked via our travel agent. The check-in was straightforward and the then new Business Lounge at LBA was quite relaxing. The service on the short flight was pleasant and a perfectly acceptable light food offering was welcome. Overall the experience was not exceptional and if available on Tripadvisor I would provide a "Good" rather than "Very Good" rating,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lost our baggage,didnt get it for 7 days...Damage the bag,since then nothing for reimbursement..I called 50 times,we will never fly with them again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our flight was good. Entertainment worked well with plenty of choice. Staff were pleasent and efficient although not particularly friendly. Food varied - main meal quite good but snack meal was poor.
The combination of very limited leg space in economy, and reclining seats are my pet hate for most modern aircraft, not just BA, so this is not a complaint to BA. I can’t sit in a reclined seat, so if the person in front reclines, which always seems to happen to me as soon as the aircraft is in the air, I don’t have enough room to hold a book up to read!
Overall the flight was good and we would use BA again for future flights.
(I was unable to click on the review buttons and this is why this review includes other comments)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I have flown all over the world, but strangely never with BA. A recent booking to St Lucia included BA flights. The plane was shabby, dirty, in flight entertainment very, very dated. Most of the competitors show films recently released but apparently not BA. Only choice of two meals Chicken or Pasta? As we had a 2 hour car journey on landing did not want to risk the curry so opted for a very mundane tomato sauce pasta. The crew were very unwelcoming and not friendly during the drink and meal service but the WORST unforgivable sin was to ask all passengers to close the window blinds and lights were turned out at 11.55 in the morning. What a lazy attitude get them all to sleep and we and we can do nothing for the next 6 hours. It’s the middle of the morning! Understandable to do this during a night flight and somewhat expected, I was looking forward to duty free but nobody came round with it?. Really unacceptable to be forced to sit in darkness at lunchtime when I had to resort to reading my book due to the lack of any decent films/tv on the entertainment screen, Never again nothing going for BA whatsoever. Choose another airline if you want any form of service!!!

1  Thank Passport727294
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

good service, food was good, staff were nice, the plane has extra storage by window side. handy USB charging slot for travellers.
a disadvantage was not much entertainment on board such as the movies, videos.