“Off to Japan for a holiday”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

After a delay of over an hour on the ground due to a technical problem, we set off and had a good flight and landed 2 hours late in the morning which suited us as we were not able to check into our hotel till 3pm. Comfortable beds with White company bedding. Good breakfast before landing unlike the usual offering of a hard croissant and weak coffee. Polite though formal service from mainly Japanese crew.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Having flown to lots destinations over many years with different carriers we have made BA the first choice for our family now. Our check in at terminal 5 was seamless and trouble free using one of a parties gold status to use first class bag drop. The plane was clean and the crew were friendly, always interested in making the experience a pleasure if possible.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Recently I was fortunate enough to travel First Class on a BA Dreamliner from Toronto. I have travelled many times First on BA, and this was the most disappointing.
Simply, all BA has to do to fix the problem is to train their staff to make their premium customers feel that they are receiving a ‘Special Experience ‘. Certainly that was not the case on this flight. No welcome, No by name, No real attention.
Simply, again, BA and its team should look back on how they used to treat their premium passengers, and start doing it that way again!
In the end, a good or bad flight experience comes down to the crew. That in turn comes down to the training, and attitude of the crew.
BA I know that you can do better than that experienced on this particular flight!
In the hope that it will be better next time, I will continue to support BA.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I was shocked at the state of our seating area. All 3 seats had crumbs, food and drink stains, the trays were not clean and there were splats all over the back of the seats facing us, truly disgusting especially for an airline like British Airways.
That’s the only reason for my average score allocation, the attendants were all lovely and friendly.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

of course we no longer get free drinks or food but I guess BA feel they have to compete with EasyJet etc - a pity. However we were sitting in row 27 and had to wait over one and a half hours for the trolley to reach us to get a drink ! in the past two trolleys were used - one starting halfway. I found this very frustrating and disappointing.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)