“Great value”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I must say its a good flight and great value for money, the aircraft legroom was good though we paid for sandwich on board but it was a pleasant service great crew members and prompt service to and fro from Dublin.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Well from the moment I entered the aircraft ,I thought this would be a good flight.
The service was excellent and we had the most charmingly funny air steward I have ever encountered nothing was too much trouble for him and so funny with it . I immediately felt at home and at ease ,even when I spilt my champagne all over myself he could see the funny side .He prepared my bed to settle to sleep so meticulously.
I absolutely loved him .His name is Jan. He had so much time for his customers.The food and comfort was excellent as were the other stewards too.
Thank you to B. A. for such a comfortable and happy flight.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Same kind of seat as on other BA flights but similarly has a bit of a worn down feeling.
Much less space then on a 747-400 given that the extra lockers between seat and wall are missing. The seat thus feels cramped.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

747-400 upper,deck: The intrior didn't look like it was refurbished since this airplane entered service. Some panels were refitted with silicone.
Compared to competitors the screens are small and old fashioned.
With extra lockers against the wall next to the seat there is plenty of space though.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We booked BA, thinking it was a full service airline. Unfortunately, we were wrong. Drinks on boatd had to be paid for.

Staff were professional and everyone had a chance to order a drink or snack, even though it was a full flight