“We flew out on Norwegian & back on BA”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We flew out to Barcelona on Norwegian Air & luckily flew back on BA. BA is far better but still on short haul flights charges for eats & drinks.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Poor service from the moment we checked in until the moment we stepped off at Heathrow. This is a poor excuse for premium economy. It is simply economy with a little more leg room. Most other airlines have realized they need to do more. Maybe a welcome glass of champagne? Maybe a better meal? Something? Not with BA.
We travelled as a family but they couldn’t give us 4 seats together even though when we boarded it was obvious that they could have easily.
Not a drink offered between Singapore and London other than with the meal. 14 hours and zero effort.
I won’t waste my money on BA again.

3  Thank Sean S
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Flew with BA to Bangkok 28 December and home on the 8th of January. Have to say it has been the worst flying experience of my life. The staff on board where terrible very rude except for one young man. I will never fly with BA every again. Hardly came around with drinks and also the food expect to hungry. Don't come around with snacks. Wee got one meal 2 hours into the flight then next hour before landing. Anyone that is flying with them in the future highly recommend bringing sandwich with you on board and some snacks. Also the plan its self was rotten. So outdated couldn't watch the movies screen was filth so outdated no USB port for charging. Then top it off on my way they lost my luggage.

1  Thank Sean L
Reviewed 16 January 2018

That was a first class first class flight. The cabin was what one would expect: roomy, technology rich and relatively quiet for a long flight. The food and beverages were high quality and served with just the right touch of airborne elegance and grace. The crew were the main reason that flight went so well. They were attentive, friendly and intuitively offered service before I asked for it. I've flown British Air first and business classes before, and I will fly business class again in 2018. First or business class on British Air are as good as it gets for flying long distances.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Don't use British Airways - if you want to be treated rudely with a no care attitude, then you welcome to fly BA. If you want world class service, given the attention you need and actually have a clean seating area, then PLEASE I recommend you use another airline. My seat and seating area where so filthy, the stewardess who assisted me, picked up some of the dirt after sighing deeply and making clicking noises. Even when I asked for snacks, I was told to get them myself

2  Thank Anita P