“Sydney - Singapore- -London”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Made this long haul flight recently. Service is impeccable, seats are roomy & comfortable. Flight safety video is engaging & informative. Variety of entertainment on offer. Meals were very tasty. Bonus pillow, blanket & earphones for use. Glad I’ll be on the return flight with B A .

1  Thank ingarr2016

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been on this flight in the past in Business class and it was good. Coach is not nearly as nice. Pretty crowded seating as this flight to and from Bangalore is almost always full. To make the flight a little nicer I pre-ordered one of the BA special meals. It was really quite good food which I will do again as it made the flight much more pleasant. The Stewards on the flight were friendly and did a good job.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never complimented BA before, but I must say they handled difficult situation was top class.
I was waiting for my flight to under, but been delayed. Usually most airlines does not update the reasons for the delay, but BA communicated very well and frequently. In fact plane Captain and some of the crew came out to clearly explained the situation and what to be expected in next couple of hours. The flight ended up being cancelled due to technical issues and supervisor in HYD started to handle the situation. Got us great hotel to stay over with no confusion at the airport(for those of you never been to India, even normal days, it’s confusing). All articulated clearly and helped all of us with smile and professionalism. I must say I was amazed with the BA team in dealing with challenging situation. Since I am a frequent flier and had to deal with many canceled flights. But to date, I have to say BA handed it the best with ultimate professionalism. Cheers to the BA team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely flight and excellent crew especially Peter who was most professional . A great start to our few days away in Palma.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First is not my normal class of travel but for several reasons I managed to be allocated a seat at the front of the aircraft - seat 2A.
In first one would expect excellent service, food and comfort and this is what I received. The food in the lounge before flight was restaurant quality, the bed on board was very comfortable and the staff really were the best.
I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would like to always fly first but the budget is a bit of a challenge.