“Scammers”
Review of Blue Air

Reviewed 27 November 2022

On September 13 they canceled our flight N7KSRM for no reason and to this day I still have not received a refund.

After more than 2 months waiting, I still have no answer.

I highly recommend NOT FLYING with this company. to this day, they are stealing my money and time.

Date of travel: September 2022

Reviewed 23 November 2022

They are scammers, they cancelled my flight one hour before the departure, they don't answer no phones no emails since 3 months

Date of travel: September 2022
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 22 November 2022

cancelled my flight , 'refunded' the money to their Blue wallet, which cannot be used in any way. Customer call center doesn't exist anymore, don't answer emails. so no way to get any money back ..

Date of travel: October 2022
1  Thank NanaGinz
Reviewed 21 November 2022

Booked flights for my family of 7, flights were cancelled and we rescheduled a couple of times then finally went for the refund option offered by email as dates wouldn't work and felt wiuld be cancelled anyway. Can't contact them, no communication from them. Shocking treatment. Avoid Blueair.

Date of travel: June 2022
Reviewed 15 November 2022

Due to operational reasons, we have no alternative and we are forced to cancel your flight 0B181, from BUCHAREST OTOPENI (OTP) to HELSINKI (HEL), on 5-Oct-2021, departure hour 10:45. We are doing our best to minimise the impact of these changes, so your options are outlined below.

and nothing........