“Great Flight”
Review of Blue Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was great. You receive a complimentary drink and a more cushioned seat compared to other budget airlines.

1  Thank JamesTomo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On 3 October 2018 Blue Air flight N. 0B4521 Alghero-Roma I left my professional photography tripod on the aircraft after landing at Roma Fiumicino.

Before takeoff from Alghero, the cabin attendant took my tripod to stow away in a safe place because all the overhead luggage bins were full.

Upon arrival in the airport building at Rome Fiumicino I asked the Blue Air airport personnel for assistance. They half heartedly made some phone calls to the Lost Luggage office at the airport but this yielded nothing.

They asked me to wait at the airport for the aircraft to return from Alghero and they would check. After I waited for two hours, they (supposedly) went to check and said my tripod was not on the aircraft. Furthermore, the crew had changed and they could not ask the cabin attendant from the earlier flight for any info.

What has been particularly upsetting is the level of care and attention to my case. None whatsoever. No attempt nor interest from any Blue Air ground personnel at Rome airport to help or even TRY to locate my missing equipment. Surely if something like this is left on the aircraft, it should be handed in to the nearest airline office at the airport or lost luggage department? They give you telephone numbers to call, supposedly in Italy, but when you call you get redirected to Romania - and then nobody answers the phone! This has been the most infuriating, frustrating and disappointing travel event in my life!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank RaoulC32
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a two ways flight with Blue Air this month. And comparing with my previous experiences with them, they improved a lot.
Reservation was fast (directly on they site), quick check in (didn’t have to wait 2-3 hours in the line like with some other economy class company!!!!). Embarkation went ok, staff was kind and attentive but partly with a leak of knowledge. Even if it was a short flight, they offer a small snack and drinks. Decent choice if tou want something else.
What I would like to see in the future is an application where I can do self check in and to be able to save by boarding pass in the phone.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent service and prompt flights.
Difficulty on the website and checking in on line .

No delays and pleasant staff w
Except for one very sharp crew member.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have used this company few times to fly between London and Turin. Seats are ok , not special, a bit of extra space for legs compared to other low cost. Normally had none or very little delay. Offered drinks and snacks on board. Prices ok.