“Fast and cheap”
Review of Blue Air

Reviewed 9 August 2018

It was the first time I have been with Blue Air, but they left me a nice impression. We took off later but the pilot recovered the time, so we were in Cluj right on time. Staff was nice and served us drinks and chips, which we didn't expected for a 45 min flight. What is a minus they do not have an application as WizzAir for example, to transfer my ticket to my wallet and not lose the time on printing and so on.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank OrestePaven

Reviewed 8 August 2018

A first class flight on a brand-new plane direct from Liverpool to Rome. On time both ways. Service was excellent - the low-cost flights include a free drink and free snack. Very clean, comfortable and enjoyable flight.

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Flight got cancelled. I received another ticket with a connecting flight, 14h later with no accomodation/ meal offered

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

The flight left on time and landed on time. The interior of the plane looked tired, no worse thah a Ryan Air flight. During the flight, a drink was provided and the staff were friendly. Not a bad experience.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Paid through my nose for the ticket since nothing else was available on the day. Paid for checked in luggage plus carry-on as well.

It turns out my 7kg carry-on did not fully fit their size requirement for carry-on, being larger by a few centimeters since it’s textile and doesn’t snuggly fit.

Paid 60 euro for the privilege to check it in while most airlines would either take it or check it in for free.

Since the tickets were also expensive, I would not recommend their services.