“Good service, pleasant flight”
Review of Austrian Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After an overnight flight from Montreal, this last leg of our trip to Vienna needed to be hassle-free and relaxing, and it was. Business class on this flight means only that there is an empty seat between passengers--not larger seats, however. Food was good and service fine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flight was rescheduled by Austrian Airlines a few days before the flight. As I had further appointments I could not manage to fly with the new schedule and therefore had to cancel my ticket. The online agency confirmed the cancellation and mentioned that I have to wait until Austrian Airlines refunds me the ticket price. After a long time I contacted Austrian Airlines, not only they did not help me, but the customer service hanged up the phone during the conversation (which really did not take long). NEVER ever again with Austrian Airlines.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was flying from Prague to Sofia via Vienna with Austrian. Good planes, on time, friendly service and no issues with the transfer of the luggage.

Very nice experience and if required we will use the same route again if having to fly from PRG to SOF.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have never ever experienced such bad serve, ever. Totally ingnorant staff. No one seemed to care, waiting in line for information for hours. Slow, unpolite. No information what so ever why flights were delayd, in our case three times. Everyone was confused. It all ended up with two hotel nights and luggage disappeared for 6 days.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are really disappointed of this airlines. First of all the staff of cabin crew was unhelpful and even one of the stewardess was rude to us when we asked if we could order some more food in the plane. We wanted to make check-in and pre-order some more food for our way back home from Bangkok to Vienna ( because we already knew from our way from Vienna to Bangkok that the food on the plane is awful ) but the website of airlines didnt work, the app of the airline also didnt work so we tried to call them but it lasted more than half a day to reach someone on the phone! Finally when we reached someone on the phone the lady wasnt very kind to us but we chose at least the seats but we couldnt order meal via phone. So the airline made a mistake - its not my fault that their website and the app didnt work - which we tried to explain to the stewardess but she didnt want to know , just yelled at us :" No, it is not possible to order meal at the plane!" I dont believe that they dont have some more portion of food but its only about goodwill of the people which you cannot expect from this airline. I have to say also that we press the button to call the stewardess because we wanted to ask about the food but nobody came. They turned off the light implying that we need something and nobody came. So we had to wait if some stewardess will go around us. The first mini roll was really hard that we couldnt eat it up and when my husband wanted to take one more the stewardess didnt allow it to him. We were served two food for more than 10 hours in the plane which I consider for very poor when you realize how small portion of food are served from this airlines. The choice of films and the other entertainment is also poor for that long journey. I have to mention that the stewardess spoke to us and also with the other people who werent Germans or Austrians only german even when she knew that we dont speak german. I think its very rude and it never happened to us before. We definitely wont choose this airlines for our holidays again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank Barbora D