“The ONLY air line to fly when going to Clark International Airport”
Review of Asiana Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

2 meals and a snack, constant water and juice being served. Just outstanding service and right on time, Arrived Korea early and connections where right on time. Have used this airlines in the past and will use again in the future. This airlines offers the best prices I could find, book 3 months in advance.

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a loyal customer of Asiana for years and they had a promotion where they give vouchers to the Sky Lounge at Incheon Airport.We have a 15-hr lay over so that was excited to get that voucher. Asiana sent me an email, however, they did not send an email to my husband. When I inquired why I have not received the digital voucher, Asiana US Marketing told me it was voided because it says in the instructions the voucher cannot be duplicated. I asked them to send me another one but they refused due to policy. I told them I forwarded the voucher email because I thought my husband can use the same link to request his digital voucher. Had they sent the email regarding the voucher to my husband in the first place, I would not have gotten my voucher voided. Is that the right way to treat a loyal customer when they should have sent an email with the link to request a voucher to my husband. Their customer service is really bad and to think I was not requesting something like an upgrade but just a voucher. Due to this I will tell all my friends and family who are now using Asiana to take Korean or another airline. Asiana's customer service does not have good business sense!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flew from Tokyo to Seoul. Service was great and decent food and service. Not quite at the level of JAL but I would recommend when convenient.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my sister used Asiana Airlines, a star alliance member last October 2018 from Jakarta – Incheon (OZ762 & OZ761) A 330-300. Seat configuration 2-4-2, and our seat 35K with an ample leg room, we had basic comfort blanket and pillow. Our flight was 11.45 PM, we had a breakfast couple hours before landing, choices were chicken porridge and omelet, both served with fruit, yoghurt and bread. The meals during flight back from Incheon to Jakarta even better, we’ve had full dinner course Korean dishes, choices were Beef and Chicken, with side dish Miso Soup, Salad, Kimchi all delicious.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took Asiana for our family trip to Seoul and back to Manila. During the Manila-Incheon leg, I was given mushroom congee and since it was early morning, I guess that was sufficient to tide me over to the real breakfast. On the Incheon-Manila leg, I was given the Sambap - a beef stew with rice, samjang sauce and a variety of edible leaves. I'd wrap the beef and rice on the leaf and since they were different kinds of leaves, every bite was different. I really enjoyed it. My husband chose the chicken and potatoes which was just usual - he did not even get to finish the chicken breast as it was tough already. So, if there is a chance to get a Korean meal, that is what you should choose.

I bought our tickets in July '18 but only went to their website to check-in on 29 Oct. '18. By that time, most of the seats were taken so our group of 8 ended up seating in different rows. Luckily, we were able to get 2 adjoining seats for some of us.

My husband and I were seated in the middle and aisle seats, respectively and the seats were comfy. I did not realize that the seats were spacious until the man on the window seat of our row (who was the same size as my husband) decided to go to the restroom. My husband and I did not need to get up from our seats. We just had to straighten a bit and the man went through without touching us. He passed us again on the way back to his seat and still no contact. I was pleasantly surprised at the legroom. We are looking forward to our next Asiana flight wherever o whenever that will be....

• Food and Beverage