“Impeccable in-flight meals”
Review of Asiana Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my sister used Asiana Airlines, a star alliance member last October 2018 from Jakarta – Incheon (OZ762 & OZ761) A 330-300. Seat configuration 2-4-2, and our seat 35K with an ample leg room, we had basic comfort blanket and pillow. Our flight was 11.45 PM, we had a breakfast couple hours before landing, choices were chicken porridge and omelet, both served with fruit, yoghurt and bread. The meals during flight back from Incheon to Jakarta even better, we’ve had full dinner course Korean dishes, choices were Beef and Chicken, with side dish Miso Soup, Salad, Kimchi all delicious.

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took Asiana for our family trip to Seoul and back to Manila. During the Manila-Incheon leg, I was given mushroom congee and since it was early morning, I guess that was sufficient to tide me over to the real breakfast. On the Incheon-Manila leg, I was given the Sambap - a beef stew with rice, samjang sauce and a variety of edible leaves. I'd wrap the beef and rice on the leaf and since they were different kinds of leaves, every bite was different. I really enjoyed it. My husband chose the chicken and potatoes which was just usual - he did not even get to finish the chicken breast as it was tough already. So, if there is a chance to get a Korean meal, that is what you should choose.

I bought our tickets in July '18 but only went to their website to check-in on 29 Oct. '18. By that time, most of the seats were taken so our group of 8 ended up seating in different rows. Luckily, we were able to get 2 adjoining seats for some of us.

My husband and I were seated in the middle and aisle seats, respectively and the seats were comfy. I did not realize that the seats were spacious until the man on the window seat of our row (who was the same size as my husband) decided to go to the restroom. My husband and I did not need to get up from our seats. We just had to straighten a bit and the man went through without touching us. He passed us again on the way back to his seat and still no contact. I was pleasantly surprised at the legroom. We are looking forward to our next Asiana flight wherever o whenever that will be....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Started my second part of my trip to Sydney and we changed aircraft at seoul to the A380 and the flight in Business was half empty but the service and crew were amazing nothing was too much and the seats and flat beds very comfortable.served 4 courses on board. Again shame about poor entertainment selection.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time I've used Asiana Airline and i was very impressed from check-in to arrival at South Korea The crew and service was very good and food was good my only grip would be that the entertainment on the flight was pretty poor not a lot of choice not like other airlines that have many channels to pick from. Nothing was too much for the staff and some crew they English was very limited. But i would used this airline again and the business lounge at Seoul Airport was ok.

1  Thank RichieC82
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flew with Asiana to Incheon, and from Gimpo to Jeju. During my flight to Incheon, the inflight entertainment had some issues which prompted an entire shutdown to reboot for 20 mins in the middle of a red eye flight. Food choice was limited and didn’t taste very good. Inflight entertainment is extremely limited. So note that their domestic flight does not have any inflight entertainment at all.

The international flight has roomier seats and appreciate the 2-4-2 seating configuration.

1  Thank Joanieeee