“Great Business Class”
Review of Asiana Airlines

Reviewed 22 October 2018

I fly internationally on several different airlines but I really enjoyed Asiana airlines. The lounge at JFK was with Swiss Air Star Alliance so it was small with a few snacks and drinks. However at Incheon the lounge was great, excellent selection of food and drinks, showers and restrooms. Boarding the plane was very organized - everyone lined up by section and it was the most orderly and efficient one I have experienced. On board, there was lots of room for your carry on bags included a seat compartment (by the window). I chose the A seat by the window as it was a single so I had some privacy. The crewed bowed as we pulled out of the gate on time. They took your food order early and paid attention to details - we dined as if in a restaurant with several courses, drinks topped up in between courses, water glass filled. You have a choice of Korean or Western and the quality was good. Lots of recent movies to choose from so I watched 5 movies going (as I cannot sleep on planes). The bathroom was clean with lots of room and amenities and they cleaned up and restocked during the flight. I found the service to be very good and thorough. I would fly with this airline again and recommend to my friends. I felt it was worth what I paid for the ticket.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank 381vashtil

Reviewed 19 October 2018

We flew from London to osaka with Asiana.
The flight was on time. There was not much leg space.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, food was good. Drinks were only offered with the meals and my wine poured from a bottle. No refill was offered.
It all felt a bit basic.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Friendly staff, amazing in-flight food, and they actually provided do-it-yourself lettuce ssamjang wraps! Yum!

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Thank you Asiana Airlines for everything. I live in Korea for 9 years. Everytime best conditions good service. And so respectful cabin staffs. Thank you

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

It was my 2nd time to ride this airline and the flight went well. I rode in this airline en route to Seattle from Incheon years ago. The entire flight during that time and the recent flight this month were all excellent flights. I am not sure if I made a review about this airline before though.
I said this is an alternative airline to ride in, to Korean Air. I always ride in Korean Air, but in the event that the said airline does not have a schedule to fly on the day of my flight, I would opt for Asiana Airlines.
The service and food were great, although the console for the entertainment screen may need some additional improvements like instructions on how to use it, in English. I had a somewhat difficult time figuring out how it works the entire flight.