“Order western food instead of Korean food”
Review of Asiana Airlines

Reviewed 5 October 2018

A330 business class with 2-2-2 configuration and the window seat has no direct exit. The cabin crew are friendly and efficient. Actually if you want a better food choice, western style is quite good.

Date of travel: November 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Asiana is so accommodating. My unclaimed luggage was returned using the best possible way for us to pick it up from the nearest airport.

Love their food as well. Kudos to Mr. Choi of Asiana Chicago O Hare for seeing to it that my luggage gets into the nearest pick up airport.

Date of travel: September 2018
2  Thank malang2013
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I Flew with Asiana 2 times to Seoul, services are good, legroom quite spacious and food is nice. no issue

Date of travel: April 2018
1  Thank yogiepangestu
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The plane was spacious and the stewards were excellent. The inflight meals were also pretty good. Entertainment was pretty good as well with many movie selections to choose from.

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank billysaechao44
Reviewed 29 September 2018

The flight was delayed and I guess everyone was tired including the staff.
After we boarded, the departure was delayed again for another 30 min or so.
When a lady went to use the bathroom, the flight attendant did not say anything. But after the lady returned to the seat and I tried to stand up to go to the bathroom, I was yelled.. "Sit down!! Sit down!! Don't stand up!!"
I didn't quite understand why I was yelled, but I was very embarrassed to be yelled like that... I think there was another way, perhaps nicer way, to tell me not to stand up.

It was such a shame because I had a great experience with flying with them from Haneda to Seoul, Seoul to London, London to Seoul, then this happened during my last flight, Seoul to Haneda.

I will be flying with them again in November, I am hoping my next experience is a bit nicer.

Date of travel: June 2018