“Fantastic service in business class 5 star”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 17 February 2019

Flying ANA business class from ORD to NRT was Boeing 777-300ER seat 11A code share with United. Get access to UA polaris lounge prior to boarding. Lounge was very comfortable and clean. Prior to AM flight full service breakfast buffet was excellent, healthy options, fruit, yogurt, eggs, bacon and pastry. Full service bar, if you need a drink.

Preboarding was easy ANA staff are extremely courteous. Seating config is 1 2 1. Seat 11A is by the window highly recommend. Access to 2 windows with unobstructed view. The side table very large is on the aisle provides additional privacy from the aisle. Seat is very comfortable and provides true lie flat. Comes with an additional mattress pad which can be used for additional padding. TV monitor is large and charging ports are located below monitor. Noise cancellation headphone provided. Toilet bag with slippers, eye mask, chapstick, lotion and face mist.

Menu is extensive. Champagne, wine, beer, sake and spirits, Japanese whisky Suntory. First meal option 4 courses of Western (did not try) or Japanese (excellent). Second meal Japaneses (excellent) and Western (did not try) option. In addition there are over 20 items sweet and savory one can order at any time. I had the cheese plate 3 types with fig jam and bread.

Airline crew were all women, very courteous, attentive and helpful. Service is 5 star. Spoke English and kept the cabin and bathroom spotless. The toilet has a bidet.

Only cons, cabin temp was warm I prefer cold. Entertainment options were limited.

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank ChicagoTrish_D

Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

ANA definitely did not disappoint. Service was great. Flight attendants were attentive and very polite. IFE was generally okay but I still enjoyed. Food was also pretty good (considering airplane food generally sucks)

We had a connecting flight upon arriving Haneda and we were worried that we wouldn't make it on time since we only had an hour and a half to transfer but the onground staff were super helpful and even accompanied us during the whole connecting flight process.

We rode StarFlyer for the connecting flight to Kansai (ANA's domestic airline). I was starting to feel feverish onboard so the FA was nice enough to attend to me and give me meds.

ANA is definitely one of my favorite airlines together with Singapore Airlines. Will definitely fly with them again when I visit Japan next time.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2019

Third year flying this round trip with ANA, layover in Tokyo, looks like I've found my airline. Ticket prices are competitive, the flight is usually fully booked yet there is always room for the carry on luggage, the airline is always on time, the meal options are good considering it's airplane food, and the media pack is always vast. Airline is clean and the staff is always great.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 16 February 2019

Can't recall how many times we fly with ANA. They never disappoint us, the service is always good, the food is the best ever, it always exceed my expectation and wow us in the end!!! ANA is always our first choice and that's the reason why they win other airlines in this competitive market.

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed 14 February 2019

This was the only time that I wished the flight could be a bit longer. Cabin was clean. Seat was very comfortable with ample leg room. Food was good. And the flight attendants provided amazing services.

Date of travel: June 2018