“Very Good and comfartable flight”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a short (4 hours) flight from hong kong air port to Osaka Japan and Back from Tokyo handa airport to beijing airport.
The flight was very comfartable , good seats and entertaiment. The staff was super nice and helpfull .The food and drinks was also very good .
We recomendate this company.

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was traveling to Japan with a family of five which includes two kids, age 3 and 6 respectively. At the gate, I made queries about the boarding rules if family with kids will be given priority. We were told to take a seat at the priority seating to wait. I was so sure that they did not make clear announcement to invite family with kids to board first. I had an impression they were boarding all the business class. After a while, I found it amidst that there were many other families boarding way before. To ease my curiosity, I went ahead to make a second query and one of the staff said,” Sorry sir, you want to your family to board now?” I was fuming, I say are you insane now that you have all boarding it will be a congestion in the pathway and having kids there wouldn’t be a good idea. I waited till all the passengers board before my family boarded. You know what is more amusing, they ask you to seat at priority seat but they don’t even bother to look and see if they missed out on any priority passengers. Sorry to say, to be given 5 stars rating; this doesn’t cut it. This incident took place with NH801 on 18 Nov 2018 at 1805 hours flight. To be frank, I’m ok if they told me I had to queue like the rest but why ask me to wait at the priority seat? Extremely disappointed. This is not what I expect from a prestigious airline like ANA.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
1  Thank nicholascoryteo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pro:

1. Excellent service of cabin crews. I think crew to passenger ratio is also more in ANA, so service quality and promptness is excellent
2. Great food..in quantity and quality---many special meal options
3. Sufficient options of soft and hard drinks
4. Comfortable seat with more than average seat width and legroom
5. Ambiance and attitude of cabin crews seem to be best in the world..very comfortable and kind service
6. Ground staff was extremely helpful to help us to reach the boarding gate in spite of our later arrival for earlier connecting flight

Cons:
1. Though it's much decent, flight entertainment could be better though (compared to other top-level airlines)..in terms of options and display resolution..camera was used to stop working during takeoff and landing...so meaningless to have those.

2. headphone quality could be better

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My maiden flight with All Nippon Airlines from Kuala Lumpur to Osaka (transit in Narita Airport,
Tokyo for a few hours)

Online check in is done differently compared to other airlines. While other airlines allowed check in only within a certain time frame before departure,
ANA allows you to do pre-checkin at anytime before departure. You enter your details and submit. 24 hours before departure, you will receive a confirmation email with your QR code boarding pass. Very convenient.

As an economy passenger, I was allowed 2 x 23kg of baggage. Additional baggage weight can be purchased online if required.

Meals served were Japanese meals. Portions were good and tasty.

Cabin crew were always pleasant and helpful.

Online entertainment was not bad. Movie selections were up to date. Not much options for tv shows.

Pleasant experience overall.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Check in could be done online anytime. It will however be confirmed 24 hours before your flight via email.

If you have special dietary requirements, you may call in to inform after confirming your purchase. Food portions were good and tasty. Ice cream was served for dessert.

Baggage allowance was 2 x 23kg which is a generous allocation compared to the other flights I’ve been on.

Will definitely consider ANA again when I fly to my next destination.