“Premium Economy for long flight”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I can not comment on how things were in regular Economy class, but the Premium Economy was the correct choice for our 12+hour flight. Not only is there more room, but there was a leg rest that really helped to keep my short legs from dangling. Food was only ok, but there seemed to be plenty of it. Access lounge at Narita was good. It was a bit crowded, but lots of food options.

1  Thank CydnHank

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

This has to be the best airline ever. Comfortable seats with lots of legroom. Courteous staff that actually cares about your comfort, walking up and down the aisles to ensure if we needed anything at anytime during the flight. Excellent and lots of food with real stainless steel cutlery. Clean toilets throughout the flight. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank kingtuteja
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I booked and paid for the domestic flights on 24 Sep 2018 for my trip to Hakodate and back to Tokyo in Nov and Dec to enjoy early bird fares. However when I check the fares again today, the fares that are showing online were nearly 50% lower than what I have paid in Sep.
This was really puzzling since I always got the idea and experience the earlier you book the flights, the lower/better rate you will get. Hence I called up ANA airline to check if there was any error at the time of my payment and the customer service lady put me on hold for a long time and thereafter told me ANA adjusted the fares after I booked my trip and there was nothing they can do. I did not expect to be compensated with the excess airfares but I thought it was not fair to me so I asked the lady if ANA can provide me complimentary access to their lounge in Haneda airport for my flight from Haneda to Hakodate. She insisted nothing can be done again and they cannot offer any compensation even for the complimentary access to ANA lounge as well.
This was the 1st time I am taking ANA airline and it gave me disappointing experience. They gave me the impression they are not willing to provide extra mile to make a customer happy after payment has been made.
Hence want to highlight to readers do not assume the earlier you book the fare, the better rate you will get for ANA flights. After payment is made, nothing can be done even they decided to lower the fare by 50% one month later.

2  Thank Jessyslee
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I had use their airlines around 5 times already as a connecting flight from Japan to the USa and Japan to Philippines. I find this airline with good customer service. I like their clean toilet and it is clean. I love how the stewardess take care of their passengers. Try it.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

last time we went to Japan, we had a midnight stopover in Doha, spending 2 hours+ to get through passport control, and kill time waiting for the next flight. ANA took us to Tokyo in less than 12 hours, with all the comfort you can expect from economy class. Such an improvement. Seats are Ok, food is OK, and cabin crew is friendly and helpful. This is exactly what we needed

1  Thank janneman55