“Great customer service!”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was so excited to go to Southeast Asia!! I found a one way flight to Vietnam for under $400 on ANA, who I read is a top 5 best airline in the world. I had flown Qatar airlines before so I was curious as to how ANA would compare. Unfortunately I was injured a week before the trip and couldn’t go. I called the airline to see if a refund was possible. I honestly thought it was going to be impossible. (The one negative that I had was that during the week, I was on hold for a long time trying to speak with a representative. I called 3 x’s during the week and always had long waits..one time over 30 mins. On the weekend I called twice and the wait was less than 5 mins). The representative walked me through how to submit a drs note online for a refund. After submitting, a reference # is generated and you have to call back with that number. So yes, it’s kind of a pain that you have to call back to check on it, but I did so immediately after submitting and the representative approved the FULL REFUND at that moment. She said it would be back on my credit card in up to 10 days. If it’s not credited by day 10, I’ll definitely revise this review, but I don’t think I’ll have to. All representatives that I talked to were very helpful and pleasant, even wishing me a speedy recovery. When I’m able to go again, I will definitely try to fly with them. I have a feeling it will be a great experience!! Thanks ANA!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I thought ANA was much better based on the fact that it was boasted to be one of the best Asian airlines. Actually, the seats were not really comfortable, legroom was limited and we only had a light dinner and breakfast for an 11-hour overnight flight. Furthermore, the on-board entertainment was scarce. Overall, the trip was ok.

1  Thank capoca
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very smooth, in all ways, domestic flight. Nice bento box lunch. Staff were friendly and discreet. Nothing to complain about. ANA is a very good airline and seems very well run.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was flying along with my dog on this flight. I checked with the attendants before flying from Delhi and was told that my dog was in the cargo section. During my halt at Tokyo, I again inquired about the whereabouts of my dog..but it was very hard to explain what I was talking about. They couldn't even understand this much of English. I took me over an hour to get the confirmation about my dog. The representative created panic by saying that there is no dog on-board. Wish there was some English speaking staff as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew round-trip from Tokyo to Kuala Lumpur. This was my first flight with ANA since 2004 because I've always focused on price (think Air Asia). However, for this seven-hour flight one-way I decided to focus a little more on comfort. I ended paying $100 more for the round-trip ticket compared to the cheapest flight after factoring in meals and taxes but it was worth it. ANA switched planes from the 787-9 to the 787-8 with the latter having less leg room so I prepared myself for a tight fit similar to a low-cost carrier but it wasn't bad at all. In addition, the food was decent better than I expected for economy. Most pleasing of all, however, was the service. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I pushed my call button once and two flight attendants almost immediately came to me. On the return trip I asked for some aspirin for a headache I had and after they provided it I was asked three times how I was feeling during the flight. Very attentive and always smiling and polite. As long as I can find a price reasonably close to the cheapest alternative, I will be flying ANA again.

3  Thank davegras