“Do not fly with American Airlines!!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 October 2022

They destroyed 3 of my surfboards and told me it was my fault. I had my bag packed very well and something managed to hit my bag so hard that it broke all three resulting in around $1000 worth of damage. And because my $450 board case was soft, they take no accountability. It had fragile stickers all over it.
Do NOT fly American Airlines. They do not care for your personal items

Reviewed 3 October 2022

It was terrible experience!!! Delayed flight and 0 cooperation! Flight was delayed, didn't make it to connection flight. American airlines refused to pay for the hotel because couldn't figure out the reason for the delay! Offered me flight for the next day!

Reviewed 2 October 2022

We flew from NY to London on American prior to boarding a cruise. It was a good experience. We parked at Terminal 8 at JFK airport. They are doing construction inside the terminal, so they moved the check in counters around. We finally found the one we needed. Security was quick thanks to TSA Precheck. The Flagship Lounge was excellent. We had good exit row seats. The flight boarded, departed and arrived on time. The inflight service was good but the meal served was pretty bad. Overall, it was a good experience

Date of travel: August 2022
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 2 October 2022

Our flight was delayed in departure and disembarking causing us to miss our connecting flight. AA rebooked us on a new flight but this when we tried to check in there was no record of this so we had to buy tickets and they won’t refund us.

Date of travel: September 2022
Reviewed 2 October 2022

The service at the check in counter was absolutely appalling. Shockingly rude and condescending. The woman at the counter literally yelled at me when I asked why I had to pay to check a bag even though we have TWO American Airlines platinum cards. I’m closing both cards, we will make a point to avoid American Airlines in the future.