“TAMPA TO SYRACUSE”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Wish they had a direct flight because I had to take 2 flights to get to Syracuse but they were easy and uneventful..Which in my opinion is good. Both flights were on time without incident. American Airlines has been good to me. I would do this again without hesitation.

Date of travel: July 2019
2  Thank Sandy7935711
Write a reviewReviews (75,105)

Reviewed 9 July 2019

The plane was refurbished with new seats etc. I used the in flight wifi both leaving and returning and I must say I was surprised and impressed. Good selection of programs and movies. It was a little confusing to get started but it all worked out well. I was very pleased.

Date of travel: July 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

We have been loyal customers to American Airlines for years, but this trip has made me question their commitment to their customers satisfaction. Our flight home from Aruba was canceled because of a mechanical issue. We were not given any information, were shuttled from gate to gate, & eventually told the airport was closing & we had to leave. Although we were given vouchers for hotel & shuttle, we had to endure the long lines at check-in, & go through customs & security once again. After being given a new flight, we spent an another entire day at the airport. Questions were not answered, & the agents were rude. At the end of a second day, we were finally told that the flight was canceled, & again shuttled along with our baggage, to another hotel. Meal vouchers were not enough for one meal, let alone for a couple. The next day consisted of long lines again. We had to go through the entire process of customs & security before finally getting on a flight with a stopover (original flight was direct). I contacted AA twice through customer service, as well as sending a letter, & to date, had not heard anything from them. They do not care about their customers. I am disappointed, to put it lightly.

Date of travel: June 2019
2  Thank Lucy T
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Nice airlines but some of the workers were unprofessional at times!!I usually love this airline not my best experience!!

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank Candace O
Reviewed 9 July 2019

I was charged extra for a seat. I was given one price but if I wanted to confirm a seat selection I had to pay even more then the original ticket. Very disappointed to say the least

Date of travel: June 2019