“Brand new airplanes”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 12 December 2018

Very nice experience - except the ground crew in Miami. I guess they are simply living up to their bad reputation there. Otherwise very new airplanes from Airbus and Boeing and friendly flight attendance on all legs of the trip.

Reviewed 12 December 2018

I had two flights each with two segments. Both my flights from San Antonio to Dallas and then Dallas to Minneapolis were delayed. I arrived more then an hour late so missed my ride to hotel and wasted $25.00 on an Uber instead. The return flights both on time and good until I picked up my suitcase and found it broken open and damaged beyond repair. The flight crews and ticket people were all great and friendly, encountered no issues there, but no reason for the delays on the first day of travel, since weather was great at every location. I have been flying for coming up on 40 years now and in all that time, I have only had 1 bag lost and 1 bag broken and both times it was on American.

Date of travel: November 2018
2  Thank Troy S
Reviewed 12 December 2018

The legroom was horrible on this flight. I have never been so uncomfortable in an airplane before. I'm six feet tall and my knees were already against the back of the seat before they tried leaning back. 11 hours of pain. Food was terrible but at least all our bags made it this time.

Reviewed 12 December 2018

The day of the departure, I get notified that our flight from San Juan to Toronto via Miami, was being changed from San Juan to Toronto via Philadelphia. A small inconvenience,however our bags never made it to Toronto until the next day

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Large business class cabin, very well equipped. good beds, fairly good internet, good in flight entertainment. Front lavatories were blocked during 95% of the flight, simply to give more space and privacy to the crew... The 80+ business class passengers had to deal with two lavatories at the rear, shared with Premium Economy. Although this was pointed out to several crew members, nothing changed during the 10+ hour flight. Sad.

1  Thank GFK88